• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Is it just me ?

Started by Jeb, October 15, 2006, 03:41:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeb

Ever sittin in the deerstand and get to thinkin WHAT AM I DOING :wo: , what a waste of good time ?  I could be predator hunting !!!  I would rather see my of my boys shoot a deer than me. They keep my freezer full!!  Practically all I did last year was guide someone on our property and watch. Dont get me wrong I LOVE being in the woods , enjoy every second of it. Good hunting .....
                             Jeb

keekee

Yep, I thought that yesterday....lol

Me and JD were just talking about that this morning!

Brent

FinsnFur

That's why I don't do it.
My boy will be old enough to take that over if he chooses, and I'm sure he will just cuz he loves to shoot. Now I gotta get Buker's recipe or wonder what to do with a deer every year, because I know he wont eat it.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

keekee

Just send the deer with the mushrooms next spring Jim!

Brent

canine

Ha Ha Jeb.. I was sittin in a stand this morning chompin at the bit cause I wasn't calling. :confused:

We had such a nice frost and steady 5 MPH breeze, absolute perfect callin conditions and there I was sittin and waitin on a Buck :rolleye:

I like deer hunting but mostly when the rut comes in because I do alot of calling to them then :wink:

JD

Bob D

I can't eat deer anymore, cleaned too many of those stinkin animals. I can smell the meat cooking and tell you what it is. Wish I could enjoy eating it cause i like deer hunting, been doing it for many years. I still hunt but I let most of em walk. I give mine away when I do pull the trigger.
Bob

CCP

Same here I quit deer huntin along time ago and only predator hunt. In the last year I started going with Aaron and sitting in the stand to film him. I donot like it but gives me something to do while waiting on deer season to END.

I noticed most guys dont hunt deer anymore. They jion a club with the most deer and set in a shooting house and wait.
  I think thats called an opporunist not a hunter.

Here in Al you cant feed corn to deer but you can plant food plots to feed and attract deer go figure that one out.

easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

fuzz624

Yeah i know what you mean.I still like deer hunting but this coyote hunting is addictive.As for deer meat,i cant get enough of it.Me and everyone in my family love to eat deer meat.if i could get my wife to do the deer hunting then i could hunt coyotes full time. :laf:

Arkyyoter

I gave it up a few years back......now deer season just gets in the way of my coyote hunting.....always in a hurry for it to end so everyone will get out of the woods :)

Joe