• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

One of those days!

Started by keekee, October 29, 2006, 08:33:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keekee

You all ever had one of those days were your out in the stand all day and nuthing is moving! No birds, small animals, or anything! It was dead as a hammer! I set the stand all but 1 1/2 hrs today and seen zip!

20 mph winds didn't help but there are very few days a year that this happens. The birds didn't even move...lol

I figure the rut is close, we always get a slack week right before all hell breaks loose! I hope!

Brent

fuzz624

Been there,done that.Some days you see more critters than you can count and others not so much as a squirrel.It sucks but i guess that is just part of hunting.

FinsnFur

Not here....my luck has really changed since I started showering daily  :noway:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

fuzz624

So now I stink.Thanks alote.I should of expected that from the king of FnF land. :laf:

keekee

I thought it was the hair cut that made the cahnge! :iroll:

Brent

OKTrap

I thought it might be one of those days last weekend ...

I have been watching a 10 point around my deer stand ... last weekend, I got in 15 minutes later than I wanted to ... and sure enough ... there he was, standing right next to my stand.

Needless to say ... I heard him snort all the way across 150 acres and over the fence line. I just turned around, walked out and went home.

desert dog

Days, heck last season up in the great white north was like that........And I even started showering too!!!!

Loren
www.reeselanyards.com

"what you pay for your calls is your business, protecting them is ours"