• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Vermont Man Arrested for Poaching - Funny but True

Started by THO Game Calls, December 01, 2006, 04:50:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THO Game Calls

State Fish and Game Wardens set up Bucky, the decoy deer out in the middle of a field.  Around 10 that evening, they watched as a Chevy Cavolier approached, and then turned into the field.  Once the high beams locked on to Bucky, the car sped up and rammed the decoy deer sending it flying about 30 feet. 

The man was arrested for jacking a deer. 

God I love deer season   :roflmao:

Al
THO Game Calls
www.thogamecalls.com

Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

studabaka

And why is it that these folks feel inclined to do this more often during the season vs other times of the year? It ain't like they care about regulations, but invariably it is during deer season when I observe the majority of this type of behavior.
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

slagmaker

Last year they cought a guy poaching tere decoy deer her in Indiana. Not only was he using an eleagel firearm and out of season but the guy was also wearing an ankel restraint device from where he was on house arrest.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

THO Game Calls

Stu, I have no idea, but the deer season sure brings out some winners.  It hurts us all, but the more they catch, the better it will get.  I hope. 

AL
THO Game Calls
www.thogamecalls.com

FinsnFur

:laf:
It's actually kinda scary to think that there's that many lunatics wondering around with high powered rifles.

Mannnn I'm sure glad I gave up Deer hunting. Not only is there one less loony out there, I don't have to worry about taking one in the head either.  :nono:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

THO Game Calls

Most of the deer hunters are pretty good people.  99% of them are responsable and safe.  BUt every now and then, you run into a guy who thinks he can poach a deer with a Chevy Cavolier LOL.

I would have loved to have seen the look on the faces of the wardens when that guy went blasting through the field after their decoy.  They must have had a good laugh over that one.

Al
THO Game Calls
www.thogamecalls.com

browning204

FOXPRO, THE TRUE LEADER IN IMITATION!!!

Obamerica      GOD HELP US!

THO Game Calls

Now that was funny   :roflmao:

Mike, you at work messing around on Company time again or home watching the baby?

Al
THO Game Calls
www.thogamecalls.com

CCP

QuoteIs that the Vermont version of Fast food??

:roflmao: :roflmao:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

yucca

Ladobe

The trees are not the only thing the sap is running freely in it looks like.     :shrug:
USN 1967-1971

Thou shalt keep thy religious beliefs to thyself please.  Meus

browning204

FOXPRO, THE TRUE LEADER IN IMITATION!!!

Obamerica      GOD HELP US!