• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Disgusting

Started by JohnP, August 09, 2015, 04:50:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnP

You may not want to scroll all the way down through this mess.  It is disgusting and you may want to grab you gun and do damage to our gutless politicians.  But please do read through at least the first few.   

http://www.ojjpac.org/memorial.asp
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

riverboss

Very disgusting indeed!
Unfortunately the list will continue to grow at least for now.
It will take a act of god to change all the wrong in this country.

Sent from my BLU STUDIO 5.0 C HD using Tapatalk

FinsnFur

THAT is quite humbling :huh: and I dont know how it could get any better, it so out of control now.
Border patrol sucks!...maybe I shouldnt say that because they are trying but being informed to turn their heads. If kids can crawl into tubes, and climb fences to get into our country and wreak havoc, what in the &%@* makes the administration think that Isis cant?
News Flash...they're already here and there's more coming. Now wait till Isis starts scooping up and recruiting these immigrants :watch;

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hawks Feather

Quote from: FinsnFur on August 09, 2015, 09:49:06 PM
THAT is quite humbling :huh: and I dont know how it could get any better, it so out of control now.
Border patrol sucks!...maybe I shouldnt say that because they are trying but being informed to turn their heads. If kids can crawl into tubes, and climb fences to get into our country and wreak havoc, what in the &%@* makes the administration think that Isis cant?
News Flash...they're already here and there's more coming. Now wait till Isis starts scooping up and recruiting these immigrants :watch;

Amen!

Carolina Coyote

This is very disturbing, I knew it was bad but no idea the number of incidents, Why is the news not saying anything about all these murders, I can not say what I am thinking about the people that voted for Obama but have noticed that they have gone into hiding and will not come out and face the music.