• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

10 point

Started by ROOSTER, November 28, 2006, 07:30:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ROOSTER

Passed this one up during Bow season. He wasn't so lucky opening morning of gun season.

FinsnFur

Very Nnnnnnnice Rooster.
Was he taunting you the second time around?  :eyebrownod:

What he have for a spread?....looks pretty decent.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

ROOSTER

Inside main beams was 18 1/2". No, he wasn't taunting me.  :iroll:  I just didn't want pass on him again and not see anything else the rest of the week. He was chasing a doe and his neck is still swollen. So I guess the rut is still going strong here. There were a couple other bucks on the farm that makes him look like a spike, but I think they fly to Florida during gun season.  :laf:

Hawks Feather

That is one nice looking buck.   I got a nice sized doe yesterday morning that I just got finished packing for the freezer.  Had some last night and it tasted great.

For those of you that are thinking of coming to Ohio to kill one of our big bucks, all big bucks, like this one, came to Ohio from another state.  They were driven out of those state by the really big bucks.  So for those really big bucks, don't come to Ohio. 

Jerry

canine

" Hell yeah" Nice buck Rooster.. :yoyo:

Jerry is right, anyone lookin to come here for a big buck....Save your money.. It's all done with photoshop...LOL

JD

FinsnFur

Pull                           eeeeeeeze  :iroll:

:laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

WhiteHare

Jerry and Canine are right.   Haven't seen any Big ones here in SW OH.  :innocentwhistle:
"Go Bucks" refers to ....the tree and OSU ....not the 4 legged, puttin in the freezer, hangin on the wall variety.

Saw a picture of Jerry's doe.  Nice deer-Hawk.....
WhiteHare Lanyards
Richard Hughes

www.white-hare.com
whitehare@white-hare.com