• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Pot Luck??

Started by FinsnFur, January 26, 2007, 11:31:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

I'm not sure, but when considering the comradery here, I'm picturing things getting cooked and everyone eating regardless of who brought it. This'll be my first trip down there, so if I'm way off course, tell me to go hell. I wont need directions  :nono:

Otherwise..here's notice that I'll be bringing a 5 gallon bucket of my secret BarBQ, and a pickup load of hamburger buns.

:highclap: eat hardy

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

KySongDog

Alrighty now!  First chili and now secret BBQ! Somebody bring some coyote backstraps and the meal is complete!   :roflmao:

studabaka

:roflmao: :roflmao: I think your right Jim....... I'm reminded of a scene in 'blazing saddles'.
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

Jimmie in Ky

Fellas, I have been around that campfire for several years. Blazing saddles is tame in comparison . Between gas passing, distress calls and howlers, it is a veritable new yawk symphony  :biggrin: Jimmie

coyotehunter_1

Secret BarBQ? :wo:   Well, Sir...  bring it on! :eyebrownod:

BTW< I heard Bop say something about bringing some of his secret recipe "kyoti jerky". :biggrin:

Yep, Jimmie.... there maybe more distress calls and howling than normal this year! :innocentwhistle:

:biggrin:

Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

Jimmie in Ky

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: We'll just have to get Bopeye a prop and a cork  :roflmao: Jimmie

FinsnFur

Brent cursed me tonight after talking to him on the horn while whipping up my BBQ concoction.

He says,  :shck: THAT AINT BBQ! ....BBQ IS SHREDDED PORK FOR SANDWICHES!!  :argh:

:iroll: I guess I'm bringing homemade SloppyJoe...us yankees call em bbq's  :eyebrownod:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Jimmie in Ky

Keekee, somewhere during th trip teach that poh feller what propuh quisine is why doncha  :eyebrownod: That way he can learn to pass gass all propuh like with some decent grub in his belly  :biggrin: Jimmie

studabaka

:nofgr: I have to side with Brent on this one. I never knew what real BBQ was till I moved here. Though to say it's only shredded pork is not exactly correct either. Around here you can get it both shedded or sliced, pork, beef, or chicken.

..... and you've really missed out if you've never been to a real pig pickin  :biggrin:
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

keekee

Must be a Northern thing I guess, I might just haft to make him up a mess of real BBQ while he is here.....lol :laf:

Brent