• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Calling With A Couple of F&F Friends

Started by JohnP, December 11, 2013, 02:38:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnP

I haven't been able to get out much so thought I'd post a couple of old pictures of hunting with two F&F Friends.

Jerry came along with me on this one and we done good.

Dave (Hunt&Carve) then wanted to go and he too did well.

I have more pictures with dead stuff made possible by F&F call makers, just taking me a while to find them.  Ya can't go wrong  with a call made by anyone on F&F.  They paid me to say that :nono:
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

KySongDog

Who's the really, really old guy with the beard?    :wo:

HuntnCarve

It sure would be nice to head on down there with Jerry and complete the picture. :laf:  I'm just concerned that Semp would not be able to tell us apart, as my beards taken on the same cast as yours John.  :laf:

HuntnCarve
Dave

Hawks Feather

Quote from: HuntnCarve on December 11, 2013, 05:13:44 PM
It sure would be nice to head on down there with Jerry and complete the picture.

Well Dave, since we 'sort of' both already been there it looks like you have a great idea to make the trip in person.  I don't think it would take us very long and John would be convinced that we need to head back to the snow of the north.  If a picture was taken, I would be the one with no beard.  I tried to grow a mustache years ago and after 10 weeks someone asked if I was starting to grow one. 

John, thanks for taking me along!

Jerry

KySongDog

Quote from: HuntnCarve on December 11, 2013, 05:13:44 PM
It sure would be nice to head on down there with Jerry and complete the picture. :laf:  I'm just concerned that Semp would not be able to tell us apart, as my beards taken on the same cast as yours John.  :laf:

HuntnCarve
Dave

If we could get a picture of you, John and I, we would look like triplets.    :laf:   

Carolina Coyote

way to go guys, good for you Mr. John get out there every chance you get. cc

JohnP

Quote from: Semp on December 11, 2013, 03:02:30 PM
Who's the really, really old guy with the beard?    :wo:

That be my older brother, people say we almost look alike, except that I look a lot younger.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

FinsnFur

Nice!
Sounds like a nice lil powow. And when there's furdown it's always a bonus. :congrats:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com