• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Look what I found in Tracktor Supply........???

Started by alscalls, November 02, 2009, 07:28:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

FOsteology

Maybe a giant tub of desitine instead of a bingo dobber applicator?   :confused:

Great big 'ol  10 gallon bucket type deal that weighs in at 100lbs. You could use it for a chair when the cap is on, or even use it as a chopping block to split firewood?

When you have the case of monkey butt, bear hug the cap to get it twisted off,.... drop trou & hop up and do the old hound dog carpet grind. Scrub it in real gooooood till you got a good coat on....   :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :nono:

FinsnFur

I think with a bit of engineering we could implement a dobber type cushion right under the lid :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

HaMeR

Just grab a damn handful & smear it on!!!!  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

bigben

I can't say that i get monkey butt to often unless I ride the quad all day long.  normally in the summer while riding through water and such.  remember fellas monkey butt is different from crotch rot.  :readthis:
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

pitw

This must be an American thing eh :shrug: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I say what I think not think what I say.

bigben

I think it is a big boned thing.   :roflmao:
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

slagmaker

I know after riding the bike 8 straight hours I sometimes get a little grumpy in the rump. The powders "either gold bond or monkey butt" help a lot.

If you only need to worry about crotch rot then straight corn starch works best and its cheep. BUT thats about all its good for. It dont help as much with the monkey butt. Putting gold bond on gallded skin isnt fun either the menthol in it will do a number on ya. kind of a fire and ice type of burn.

either of these skin conditions is no laughing matter. Or at least not while your suffering from it.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

bigben

Silencer

Quotedo the old hound dog carpet grind
:roflmao: :yoyo:

slagmaker

Yeah you get a good case of rump rot and thats all you can think about. get the itching to stop any way any how.

vvarmitr

Quote from: bigben on November 04, 2009, 09:23:56 AM
I think it is a big boned thing.   :roflmao:
:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:
.... catching breath .....  :whew:    :laf:  :laf:  :laf: :laf:  :laf:  :laf:  :laf:

vvarmitr

Bag Balm & Aquaphor  have saved my butt* many a time. :biggrin:

*No pun intended. :innocentwhistle:

LORDDAL

WOW all these monkey butt and baboon Ass jokes and aint one of ya said a word about ole Bop in the whole thread man you guys are slippin  :roflmao:
there's something you better understand about me, 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a madman with a box!

Proud member of Bills Custom Calls Pro Staff

slagmaker

To some monkey butt and crotch rot is no joking matter.

Well at least till you get over it, then it's fair game.

cathryn

Quote from: alscalls on November 02, 2009, 07:28:39 PM

WTH !!!       :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Sorry about the Cel phone pic .........I just had to show yall this........ :laf: :laf:
Probably saved Cathryn a case of red arse........ :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

AL.... WTF??? and i been being nice to ya  :madd:.......WELL...this post just BOUGHT you a case of redass when i see ya , ya little snot.  :argh:

it also explains why youre duckin delivery of the elk antler, :roflmao:  ya lil chicken shit :iroll: :biggrin:

Hidehunter

Denver                                           

alscalls

I aint puttin powder on it ya silly monkey...  :noway:     :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

cathryn

you should be so lucky!  :innocentwhistle:    :biggrin:

and no " :puke: " smiley faces either ya buncha smartasses..........  :argh:.................. :wink: :roflmao:

golfertrout