• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Ultimate Boyz Toyz

Started by FinsnFur, January 22, 2010, 07:52:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

Out running errands today and seen this setting on display out in front of the Snowmobile Dealer.

The first pic turned out so well I decided to include my index finger in part of this one. :highclap:

I'd hate to see the price tag on it, but it sure seems like quite the toy.

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Tikaani

Argo Avenger, About $19,000 Jim plus another five for the tracks.  My wife still gives me grief and reminds me about the price tag, no tracks but $2500 into the top, it is one of the ultimate toyz though.

John

Growing Old Ain't for Pussies.

golfertrout

CCP

That is one cool lookin off road in the water vehicle. :yoyo: I went over to their site and checked out their video's that thing is very versatile one even had an outboard motor on it.

One thing I did noticed was it seemed to bounce alot in rough terrain. John is it a fairly smooth ride? or was that just the way it appeared in the video? I would love to go play on one of those rough or not.

BTW I like the top on the one you got and like the fact you took flat Jerrod along. :yoyo:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

vvarmitr

Quote from: Tikaani on January 22, 2010, 08:01:30 PM
My wife still gives me grief and reminds me about the price tag, ....
Just ask her if she would like to pull the sled & haul your equipment for $1900. :sneer:

If it's any consolation; I'm glad you got it!  :wink:

Two things better than having one of those ..... having the area to use it & the need for it! :eyebrow:

msmith

Oh WOW! That certainly is sweet john! I always wanted to try one out. I understand about the wife though. Mine reminds me about my toys.

Mike

Aut Vinceri Aut Mori

HaMeR

Those are cool rides. Diane won't let me get one with only 4 wheels & a 1/3 of that $$.  :laf: :laf:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

FinsnFur

I knew I had seen one of them bad boys somewhere John. I told the daughter when I drove by it and turned around, "Someone I know has one very close to that cause man does it look familiar." :laf:

Shoulda known :eyebrownod:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

JohnP

I would think that a vehicle like that would pay for itself many times over in your weather conditions. 
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

Hawks Feather

It really looks like something we all need to have.  Assuming we marry someone with LOTS of money.  I didn't.

Jerry

Tikaani

Rich, it is a bit bumpy if you go to fast, the trick is keeping all the tires at about 3lbs of pressure.  The Argo is not meant to go fast, but to go anywhere.  It is capable to run over small trees 4" in diameter, as well as pivot steering allows you to get off any trails leaving ATVs behind.  The biggest reason I waited and bought one is its capability to carry 1000 pounds in the back and tow 1800 pounds.  This allows me to bring in all my gear for a ten day hunt and still be able to haul out two moose if necessary

Hunt hard, Die tired
John
Growing Old Ain't for Pussies.

Silencer

QuoteThis allows me to bring in all my gear for a ten day hunt and still be able to haul out two moose if necessary

:bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie:

msmith

Quote from: Silencer on January 23, 2010, 04:44:18 PM
QuoteThis allows me to bring in all my gear for a ten day hunt and still be able to haul out two moose if necessary

:bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie:

^^
What he said.  :bowingsmilie:

Since I don't live in the wilderness and most of my hunts start right from the house, I had to settle for this.

I'd love to have an Argo, but this was about half the price. Even at that, and being able to depreciate it off our taxes, I took a lot of heat from the sweetheart for buying it. After two years she is starting to cool down.  :hahaha:

Mike

Aut Vinceri Aut Mori

KySongDog

Those Argo's are nice but, in my case, I don't have the terrain and wide open spaces here in Kaintuckee to justify owning one. 

I had a Rokon two wheel drive bike once and that thing could go anywhere.  No trail needed.  :nono:   

My Honda Rubicon is my deer hunting partner now.

GunDog

Very nice Tikaani! I wished sometime I had a need for one of those but we don't here in our area.  This little unit serves us well here ...

And another shot of the donkey with some minor modifications ....

We have a Honda Rancher 4x4 under the barn also that serves us good.