• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Varmints & Predators

Started by JohnP, February 20, 2010, 03:17:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnP

You never know what's going to come sneaking into a water tanks.  To bad they didn't meet up at the same time. 

By the way those folks in the top picture will soon be looking to displace an American worker in your city.   
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

pitw

Well then John why not just call them cat food :shrug:.  We actually have one of them cat's close to me now but them other strangers I ain't seen here yet :wo:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

Dave

pitw, i believe snow is like Kryptonite to them.

pitw

GunDog

Mr John is that one of your watering tanks in the picture? I would have thought the flash from the camera would have sent that crew if the top pic back across the fence ...  :confused:

The picture of the cat is pretty cool. I bet that kitty could eat a couple of goats a day looking at the pic ... grin

FinsnFur

Thats pretty crazy. I'm curious as to how they responded to the flash myself.

I wonder how dark it was too. How were they able to get to the tank and do anything? Do they carry flashlights, or move on full moons?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Silencer

Barry, they're migrating north.  We've had them here for a couple years now.  I've heard stories about someone smuggling them in to help work the stone yards.   Seen a grundle of them diggin out their car last snow storm down on mainstreet.  I chuckled to myself and knew they were saying what the hell we doing here, it dont snow like this in good ole mehico. 

HaMeR

The snow aint run em off from around here yet.  :rolleye: Nothing ever seems to.
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

pitw

I noticed on my trip that in the washrooms there was a sign in[I'm guessing Spanish as I couldn't read it] them saying possibly don't drink from here :shrug:.  Wasn't any of the same signs in English :confused:.

bambam

Quote from: pitw on February 21, 2010, 08:32:11 AM
I noticed on my trip that in the washrooms there was a sign in[I'm guessing Spanish as I couldn't read it] them saying possibly don't drink from here :shrug:.  Wasn't any of the same signs in English :confused:.

The sign probably told them how to get free healthcare, food stamps, and welfare.  :madd: :madd:

Great pics JohnP, those are some nasty looking varmits.  :argh: :argh: Love the lion pic. Do you live anywhere near Patagonia ?

5 SHOTS

I don't read spanish either, but I have seen the sign in both gibberish and english. It basically said to put used TP in the toilet not on the floor.  :puke:
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

JohnP

Press 1 to read this message:

Not my water tank nor my camera Gun Dog.  A rancher friend of mine sent them  to me.  The camera is infra red flash so they don't know their picture is being taken.  It is estimated that a lion will kill a deer or calf every 7 to 10 days.  So you can imagine what they could/would do to a goat farmers profits.  My friend normally gives me first crack at calling a lion in, if he finds a fresh kill but if I don't score the first day he calls in a guy with hounds.  Can't afford to have to many calves killed. 

Jim they hire guides, nicknamed coyotes, which is an injustice to the four legged coyotes, to get them to the US border.  These "guides" have been doing it for years so they know the lay of the land pretty good.  There are also guides on this side of the border who then take them to pick up spots on a major roadway.  Not to long ago the Border Patrol stopped a van with 20 illegals inside. 

bambam - Not far from Patagonia, about 45 minute drive.  Good mearns quail hunting down there. 

When they come for mine they better bring theirs

FinsnFur

I've learned more about illegals from you since you've been a member here John, then I could ever imagine. And the more I learn from you the more I'm intrigued with it all and find myself wanting to know more and more.

Heck you had me searching online for this stuff after your first week here.
I even found a web site for Texas Border Patrol that has 21 live cameras set up in the desert and by rivers. Members can watch the cams and report suspicious activity.
I find myself looking them over quite often, seen a jackrabbit tonight, is that suspicious? :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

bambam

Quote from: JohnP on February 21, 2010, 09:39:42 PM
Press 1 to read this message:

bambam - Not far from Patagonia, about 45 minute drive.  Good mearns quail hunting down there. 

We stayed in Patagonia while I was lion hunting. Almost every canyon we rode through had signs of illegals : empty water bottles, trash bags, campsites, they even cut out trails through the mesquite and ocotillo.