• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Toilet Paper?

Started by Coyotes-R-Us, March 12, 2020, 08:25:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coyotes-R-Us

I work Part time at a Sams club, like a Costco.
We have no paper of any kind, no water, Hand sanitizer, medical masks or rubber gloves, Bags of rice or beans.
Here we have NO cases of the Chinese flu in the state.
What are people thinking?
We are told the best way to avoid it is to avoid people and WASH our hands.
We have lots of soap. How does that translate in to " Buy all the toilet Paper"????
old is the new young

remrogers

I remember when Johnny Carson made a comment, during a monolouge, that there was going to be a shortage of toilet paper. This was said in jest, but a great number of people took it as the truth. Shortly there after, there was a shortage of toilet paper. Guess that is why there are so many sheep around......... They believe anything they hear.

Hawks Feather

Some people are sheep and have been listening too much to the liberal news.  The end of the world is coming and they want to be wrapped like a mummy when they go - in this case it will be toilet paper rather than cloth.  I do think that the virus will continue to spread and that there will be many more deaths, but I am not ready to head to basement to live out the rest of my life.

nastygunz

My sister lives in West Palm Beach Florida and said she was shopping at Publix yesterday and they were completely out of toilet paper.  I told her you live in West Palm Beach you're rich enough to wipe your ass with hundred dollar bills 😂💰😂💰😂💰