Feral Hog Sausage Y Huevos

Started by AWMiller, February 23, 2011, 03:32:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AWMiller

Ingredients:
  • feral hog sausage
  • eggs
  • flour
Start out by pouring vegetable oil into a skillet and heat up for frying the sausage.  Cut/form sausage into patties and dust with flour.  Fry in oil until thoroughly cooked through.  Do NOT eat wild hog that has not been cooked thoroughly!!  Place sausage patties on paper towels to drain.

Now fry up some eggs to your liking.  I prefer mine on the runny side!!  Also fix up some toast or biscuits to go along with your meal.  Serve and enjoy!!

iahntr

Yep, looks tasty.  ;yes;
I just may be headin down south
to get me some of that sausage
again later this year.
Scott

vvarmitr

bigben

it sounds tasty.  never fried sausage that had flour on it.  gonna have to try that.  I wish I could go hunt wild hogs close by without paying some serious coin for doing it. 
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

nor-cal yote

On the comment DO NOT eat unless cooked thoroughly, with wild hogs make sure it has been frozen for a minimum of two weeks because of trichinosis, cooking will not kill it freezing will. Trichinosis is from the roundworm common in wild pig here in northern Kalifornia. :readthis:
never yell whoa in a horse race