cb223

Looks damn good from here! Nice job.
CHAD

Bills Custom Calls

Congrats Bow looks darn good
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

Todd Rahm

Damn Ed, that would be a monster in my book any day. Nice freak'n job!!!  :congrats: :congrats:

iahntr

Very nice!     :congrats: :congrats:
Did ya get him today ?
Any little story to share with us?   :biggrin:
Scott

FinsnFur

Oh yeah! :biggrin: She's a big'un

That rack is as tall as your torsoe Ed, so it's gotta be what?...8 feet?  :shrug:
Ed's a big guy people. He had to bend over to walk in my house  :huh:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

studabaka

Wow  :shck: Looks plenty big to me. Ya need to give us some details  :biggrin:  :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

Nelson

That sure is a nice buck Bow.  Congratulations!!!!

Nelson

vvarmitr

Quote from: FinsnFur on November 09, 2007, 11:53:35 PMHe had to bend over to walk in my house  :huh:

Boy, he must really like you Jimbo! ;yes;
:laf:  :roflmao: :laugh2:

Yeah, w/ much thought I would have taken that buck in a second!  :huh:

Well if that ain't big enough fer ya. I'm sure there are some call makers that'll take that rack off your hands. :eyebrow:

Now whats the story? :shrug:

Bob D

That's a trophy, very nice ! Did you get him with a bow?

Hawks Feather

Bow,

That is one VERY nice looking buck.  Congratulations.

Jerry

HaMeR

WOW!! Nice buck for shore!! Congratulations!! :congrats: :congrats:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

DirtyDog

wv_yoter

Nice job bow, looks like a trophy to me. :congrats:
Jason

FOsteology

I'd be tickled pink if I shot him! Heck of nice buck, congrats!

bowjunkie

Well thanks for the complements guys makes ya feel good  :wink:  any way here's the tale ...

season opened last weekend so a few days before took my trusty .270 out and shot the dust outta the feller lol, dang thing was shootin off just a tad so I thought heck I'll adjust it a bit  :shck: man that was the wrong thing to do  :argh: put the top adjustment cap back on it cross threaded slightly  :shrug: no biggy or so I thought  :madd: when I tried to take it back off it screwed the entire adjuster outta the scope  :doh2: scrap one gun for the yr .... Anyway my son let me use his man I would trade him but mine just has to much memories to give it up ..opening day we had a few small bucks show up nothing to even think about ,day 2 same thing then on the way out a pretty nice buck jumped up in front of us needless to say he hangs in the shed now and the boy is pretty dang happy with him  :congrats: "I'll post a pic of his tomorrow " Friday the last day we were sitting in the sage before daybreak shivering a bit it was about 15 out and a slight breeze . Just as the sun was peekin over the hill we saw horns flash  :eyebrow: kinda get ya going cuz its still not enough light to see the deer just the flash of horns anyway we watched this VERY nice buck from a long ways off for an hr hoping he would wonder our way "if I woulda had my own gun I would a took him but at 500 yds I just wasn't comfortable trying it with the boys gun ... then he just vanished inta the cedars "last we saw him " a bit later 2 smaller 4x"s came out and sparred in front of us for a long time keeping us from moving at all ..sittin on the cold ground fer an hr your butt sure gets numb  :biggrin: then they both spun around and looked up the valley here this old boy was just a watchin em , you could tell they knew he was the boss of the area as they both kinda tucked tail and slunk off inta the trees ... We sat and watched this old boy chase a couple does around a bit before he finally got inta range took him at about 280 yds  :biggrin: it was a great end to a good hunt

sorry this is so long I just got ta rambling  :innocentwhistle:

Ed

iahntr

Not ramblin,,,,, story tellin.  :biggrin: That's what we want. I've been bow huntin Mulies once out in Colorado, saw a few nice ones and a couple beauties, settled on a nice doe the day before we had to leave. Perty hard to beat fresh trout and backstraps in a nice little camp by a stream. See what ya can stir up by postin a pic and a nice little story.  :laf: Thanks for sharin Ed. Again, cogratulations.  Scott
Scott

HuntnCarve

Great buck, Ed!  Great story too! 

CCP

QuoteDamn Ed, that would be a monster in my book any day. Nice freak'n job!!!

I agree with Todd +1

Congratulations!! :yoyo: :yoyo:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

KySongDog

Heck of a nice deer, Bow!  Congrats!   :highclap:

Semp