# 3

# 4
Dale in OK

Hawks Feather

I smell Photoshop.   :shck: 

I could be wrong, I often am.

Jerry

HaMeR

They make em awful big up in Saskatchewan. :wink:  The 1st photo looks a little odd but that's the only one. I suppose the photoshopping is better now than before too. :shrug:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

vvarmitr

That seems to be a strange way to be holding a big rack like that? :wo:

WhiteHare

Quote from: vvarmitr on December 05, 2007, 04:59:33 PM
That seems to be a strange way to be holding a big rack like that? :wo:

I agree with vvarmitr.  I don't think you could hold a rack of that size up with one hand.   :confused: 
At least I know I couldn't.    Nice picture tho.

Richard
WhiteHare Lanyards
Richard Hughes

www.white-hare.com
whitehare@white-hare.com

FinsnFur

:laf: That is good.
I wanna know why they kept moving the deer.  :confused:
The first picture seems to be taken in the middle of no where. Next picture he's in thew middle of the woods. Yet the deer is frozen in the same resting upright position  :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

KySongDog

Quote from: Rifle 223 on December 05, 2007, 09:48:43 AM
I smell a rat or something

.....or at least a big mouse.   :roflmao:  :roflmao: 

BasinBoy

its real

http://www.boone-crockett.org/news/trophyWatch.asp?area=news#watch5C5E62D1-ACC3-4D16-BC79-23698BC302B0

"Alberta Whopper 
December 7, 2007
This photo has been making the email rounds, but no information has yet followed. Whatever the story, this is a truly impressive whitetail. We'll update you when we learn more.

UPDATE: Scott Yetman was guiding for Diamond Willow Outfitters last fall, and was rewarded by being allowed to go on a hunt of his own. This giant buck was the result, and is reported to be Scott's first deer ever! Reports are that it will score approximately 190 as a typical, but it has not yet been officially entered. "

MELSDAD

If that were my Buck I would have both hands wrapped around that rack holding it with pride.

Those pics look fishy  :wo:

Troy Walter

Man, I thought that buck would score higher then 190.

jimneye

Sooo.. this person was a guide who had never ever shot a deer before.  Welll I don't think I would want a guide who had never ever harvested a deer before.  It is an impressive deer but the placement of the hunter is suspect.  I cry foul. :holdon:

hammeryotes

I may be wrong but I believe those pics are bogus.  The horns a truely magnificent, but I don't think they belong to the guy in the pic. Just the difference in settings, the change in clothes, blood on the deer but not in the snow, the way the fella' appears to be holding the rack, etc. etc.  :confused: :rolleye: :nofgr: :wo: