• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

THE CUBICLE GOURMET !

Started by nastygunz, August 11, 2009, 08:32:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nastygunz

This is a food review I had published in the paper last week :biggrin:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lunch Report from The Cubicle Gourmet:

Let’s start off with the main course, the burger, cooked to perfection, well done with a slight hint of pink, full flavored with a good consistency and juicy….the cheese was well centered and consistent throughout the burger surface. The burger bun was compact and efficient; I am not a fan of the very thick fluffy hamburger bun. A bit more mustard and ketchup and the experience only lacked some garlic to be a culinary Mt Everest.

The pasta salad was firmly textured and working with the cherry tomatoes provided a rich palate of colors that was visually pleasing to my eyes. The taste was excellent with a good  consistency, not overly cooked, and not undercooked. The tiny tasteful chunks of cheese hidden in the pasta were like hidden snipers, waiting to assault my taste buds, the cherry tomatoes popping when bit into signifying freshness, like little red grenades of crisp taste, both tasty but knowing their support role to the battlefield of pasta.

The cake, consisting of both vanilla and chocolate, of which the author sampled both in the interest of equality in this review, was a combination of frosting, a pudding layer? And various fruits such as kiwi, blueberries and mandarin oranges, a delightfully seductive mélange of intricately crafted culinary wizardry that made this authors taste buds sing like Italian tenor Luciano Pavarotti!

My server, “Susan” was both polite and efficient and timely, on a scale of 1-10 The Cubicle Gourmet rates this meal a solid 8 ½.

5 SHOTS

sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

KySongDog

That sounds gay to me.   :nono:   Not sayin' your gay, nasty, but maybe just a little bit tweaked.    :eyebrownod:

nastygunz

Quote from: Semp on August 12, 2009, 12:49:20 PM
That sounds gay to me.   :nono:   Not sayin' your gay, nasty, but maybe just a little bit tweaked.    :eyebrownod:

If I was gay I would have reviewed a hotdog not a hamburger ! :yoyo: :biggrin:

KySongDog

^^^^  :roflmao:   :roflmao:   :roflmao:    That's a good one!   :roflmao:  :roflmao:

FinsnFur

:roflmao:
Ahhhhh my gawd you guys kill me.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

nastygunz

I see a reality show here, somewhere along the lines of the red green show  :yoyo: :bowingsmilie: