Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Dale

Dale here... live in south east NC, Sneads Ferry, right out the back gate of Camp Lejeune, home of 35,000 po'ed Marines... sitting here typing this and listening to the artillery firing tonight... ahhh the sounds of freedom... had 7 years in the military after high school, then 30 years driving trucks til I retired in Sept 2002... since then I've been bowfishing, hunting, riding fast motorcycles and chasing rich widow women...   :biggrin:
when you step out of the truck you become part of the food chain...

coyote101

Welcome to FinsandFur Dale.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

Hawks Feather

Dale,

Welcome to FnF.  If you find too many rich women, let Jim know.  He has always wanted to be a 'kept' man.    :biggrin:

Jerry

FinsnFur

:laf: :nono: Hush up Jerry I can handle this.

Welcome to the site Dale. Sorry about all the hassle. Still not sure what kept ya from getting in but I'm glad to see we got past it.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

JohnP

When they come for mine they better bring theirs

bigben

That be him john. I still remember him tellin us about how his fur coat caught the mange
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

Dale

yeah John it's me... hoping to finally make true on the threat of the trip out to see you later this month... will know more after this Saturday... thanks ya'll for the welcome... yah that ole ruff on that hood, caught a terminal case of the mange when I sent it out to the cleaners, but it's all better now...  :biggrin:  I'm still chasin them rich widows myself, but if I catch an extra one I'll let ya know JIm... as for the razzing, as John and Ben can attest I can give as good as I get...  :yoyo:

bigben

Dale is one of kind that definately can give as good as he gets.
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

JohnP

Glad you found this place, it's about as good as it gets for a hunting/fishing/BS site.  Emphasis on the BS..................

Hope you can make it out here.  Like I said many times before, coffees always hot and the beans are always on the stove.  You coming out here on your two-wheeler?
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

Dale

John, yes I'll be on the bike and will have a bud along, on his bike...   :wink:  didn't want ya'll getting any ideas I was a little funny...

most excellent site here, doesn't seem to be 1/2 full of whiners and dumb@$$es like some sites... thanks Ben for turning me onto it...

bigben

Yep not a problem dale. These fellas b good people

zack.klan

Hey guys. I'm Zack. This is the first forum I've ever been on. I heard some good things about some good people on here. I'm 22 years old and live in Northwestern Pennsylvania.  I've been an avid hunter and fisherman since I could walk. This year I'm hoping to get into trapping. From what I've been reading in some of the topics, I can already tell that this is the place to be.
Zack

CCP

Welcome aboard Zack there are some good folks here and glad to have yeah.. :highclap:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

Hawks Feather

Quote from: zack.klan on September 11, 2016, 10:22:30 AM
Hey guys. I'm Zack. This is the first forum I've ever been on. I heard some good things about some good people on here.

Welcome Zack.  I hope you enjoy the forum and I am glad that the money I have been paying people to say good things about me is finally starting to pay big dividends.   :rolleye:

Jerry

pitw

Howdy Zack.  Just watch out for some of the Americans on this site but enjoy it you must.
I say what I think not think what I say.

Coulter

It's about time you get your butt on here Zack. Welcome aboard...now let the ball busting commence.

Disclaimer: I know Zack already. He's another Yankee that will help boost our numbers here.

Okanagan

FinsnFur

Welcome to the site Zack :congrats: Happy to have ya...even if you do know Steve :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Coulter

Quoteeven if you do know Steve

Hey man...do I have to start busting your balls again already :eyebrow: