• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

2019 LBL hunt

Started by riverboss, February 03, 2019, 07:44:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

riverboss

I don't know what the total number of dead animals was as I left very early Saturday morning.
But when I left it was 5 coyotes dead and several not recovered.
Linemansteve had killed 2 and I had killed 2 and couldn't find another one I had shot even with lots of blood and a dog.
Pat, had killed 1.
Attendance was way down this yr, I hope we can get the numbers back up I would hate to see this great event not happening.
The new rooms were awesome with local food close by, I believe it was a hit. The weather for very cold for a few days and seamed to make the animals move, we got 1" of snow one night and the roads were wore out with tracks!
Here's a few pics I took, I didn't take very many and sure did miss those who didn't make it.

Sent from my Tank Xtreme 5.0 using Tapatalk

riverboss

pitw

Thanx for the pics. :yoyo:  You guys did better with fewer. :confused:
I say what I think not think what I say.

JohnP

Great write-up and terrific pictures.  Anxious to hear what the final count is.  I got to make one of these hunts before I cash in my chips.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

pitw

Quote from: JohnP on February 03, 2019, 02:23:22 PM
  I got to make one of these hunts before I cash in my chips.

These guys would help you get there, kinda/sorta and then they would entertain ya.  When it's all said and done they'd post a pic of your butt crack to remember the trip by. :eyebrownod:
I say what I think not think what I say.

slagmaker

Even with the low turnout it was a great time. Really enjoyed seeing the ones that could make it.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

FinsnFur

Quote from: pitw on February 03, 2019, 04:47:15 PM
....When it's all said and done they'd post a pic of your butt crack to remember the trip by. :eyebrownod:

:alscalls: :alscalls:

Thanks for the post Dan.
In that pic of you bent down by the dog... that coyote has some nice coloring. wow.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

riverboss

Yes it doe's, it's to bad it was rubbed! It also had the whitest teeth I have ever seen in a coyote.