• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Im looking for.....

Started by nastygunz, December 13, 2019, 05:41:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nastygunz

... Additional barrels for a Mossberg SSI One single shot weapon that I own.  Is a single shot platform that has a variety of rifle and shotgun barrels that will fit it. I currently own the 12 gauge turkey barrel. If anybody owns any barrels or runs across anybody that has one I would be very interested to know with the hope of perhaps making a purchase 💰💰👍

They are pretty interesting guns and really nice looking. The turkey barrel I have is the exact same barrel as the Mossberg 835 and takes the same chokes and is overbored to 10 gauge dimensions.

http://armusa.com/MossbergShotGuns6.htm

riverboss

I bought one in 243 when they first came out, it didn't shoot like I thought it should so it went down the road! I think I may still have the box for it done where.

Sent from my Vivo XI using Tapatalk

coyote101

That's a good looking firearm, Nasty. It looks a lot like a Ruger No.1.  :yoyo:

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

nastygunz

They are a  really nice looking gun, I like the turkey barrel and would not mind a 270 barrel.  It's hard to find blued steel and black walnut on a single shot these days ha ha. A lot of people do mistake it for a Ruger number one.  I had it practically given to me and have since discovered they are pretty rare and go for some pretty good prices.  My main turkey gun for over 20 years has been my Mossberg 835 so I can use all of my chokes on it from that and I even have a poly choke that should fit on it.