• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Kaeperdick

Started by Dave, August 30, 2016, 01:22:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

This gal pretty much hits the nail on the head with the way I feel.

pitw

Not sure what she was raving about but she coulda picked a better wardrobe. :eyebrow:
I say what I think not think what I say.

HaMeR

YEP!! She nailed it alright!!!!  :yoyo: :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

HuntnCarve

Hawks Feather

Quote from: pitw on August 30, 2016, 02:01:42 PM
Not sure what she was raving about but she coulda picked a better wardrobe. :eyebrow:

She was talking about a player of color who gets 14 million dollars to play football and refused to stand for the national anthem because white people are oppressing minority people. 

She didn't say it, but I wonder how much money he has given back to minorities.  I agree that she nailed that one.

Jerry

centerfire_223

Man she busted his balls, AWESOME job!!!
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

FinsnFur

Yep he refused to acknowledge our National Anthem and wouldn't stand during it to make a statement on national television. He claims white people oppress him and hes tired of the racial inequality.
The best part of it all is, his parents are white.  :rolleye:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

jaspr1

Wow...I'm glad we have Americans like her......she so eloquently said it all...I was just thinking a Marine boot up his ass...but then I'm pretty crude...lol

Carolina Coyote

Yes, that gal told it like it is.

pitw

Quote from: FinsnFur on August 31, 2016, 05:33:29 AM

OK boss, I ain't sure about humans but when I breed two white leghorns I don't get a black leghorn.  No wonder you guys are in so much trouble down there. :eyebrow:
Does everyone stand everytime they hear your national anthem?  If so chairs must be dang cheap cause that melody is playing somewhere near all day long.
I say what I think not think what I say.

nastygunz

When I was a kid if you didn't stand during the national anthem my father would have knocked my head all the way back to the Revolutionary war! I always stand due to my upbringing and also being a proud veteran. Sadly enough I see a lot of people nowadays on their cell phones listening to music on their headphones chatting. There are a lot of black military men and women who died for that flag too so I think that football player is a candy ass and a show boater.

FinsnFur

Quote from: pitw on August 31, 2016, 08:23:44 AM
Quote from: FinsnFur on August 31, 2016, 05:33:29 AM

OK boss, I ain't sure about humans but when I breed two white leghorns I don't get a black leghorn.  No wonder you guys are in so much trouble down there. :eyebrow:
Does everyone stand everytime they hear your national anthem?  If so chairs must be dang cheap cause that melody is playing somewhere near all day long.

Yep, everyone stands for the national anthem, or at least they should. Not standing is purely a sign of disrespect for our country, our service men and women, and everything we stand for.
By the way Kaeperdick was adopted (obviously). His mother at the age of 19 gave him up for adoption because she was broke, and unmarried. He was 5 weeks old at the time.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Hawks Feather

Like Jim said he was adopted and raised by white parents.  There have been many posts that state that his biological parents were of different races - black and white.  But he no longer will respect the anthem since not enough is being done for minorities.  With the money he is getting paid he should be one of the first to be handing out money to people of color who are less fortunate than he is.  And there are plenty who are less fortunate.   

Barry,
Normally Americans stand when they are present and the National Anthem is being played.  I don't stand when it is being played on TV, but normally am not going wild while it is being played and I am not there.  I don't live at sports bars, but have been in twice when the anthem is played and most talking stopped or greatly lower their volume, except for a couple of drunks.

Jerry

JohnP

Men like this young Marine make it possible for thugs like Kaeperdick to spit on our flag while making millions.  He should be dropped over Afghanistan or Syria - preferably without a chute.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

nastygunz

Amenx1000000000000000000000.....that kaperwussy really pisses me off  :argh: :argh:

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

trailtwister

Hey why Ya'll knocking the dude? He gives money to the black guy that does his lawn work, to the black guy that cleans his pool, car ( foreign by the way) and polishes it, gives money to the black woman that cleans his house and cooks for him.
So stop with the he don't give chit to the black community. OK he could give more but would be hard to live on a 100,000 a month.

In the mean time the veterans who are buying 49er game tickets to pay his salary should stop and see just how many fans are not vets at the game.
I'm all for a boycott but being in Michigan sort of hard to march in front of the stadium with a OFF WITH HIS HEAD sign.

:eyebrownod:  Al
Your not fully dressed with out a smile.