• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Yotes feeding in LBL

Started by Raven42, February 11, 2010, 08:33:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raven42

A friend of mine who is a bioligist in LBL sent these pics. They had a buffalo pass away over there so he set up a game cam to see what was feeding on it. The last two pics are beleaved to be a cross between a Red Wolf and a South American Maned Wolf hybrid. I think this is pretty cool and hope you all injoy the rare photos as much as I did.

I did not take the photos I just cant get the By jordunez at 2010-02-11 off there.

Raven

By jordunez at 2010-02-11

Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person. (Fred Bear)

Yotehntr

Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

Palegroe

Thanks for posting the picks Raven42. 
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with Him.  Rev 6:8

Jimmie in Ky

So that sob is still on the hoof. He is shore one lucky dog to get by Matt twice now. I have seen that last one before.  I wonder if I can still get him to come in and peek? Jimmie

coyotehunter_1

That's some pretty cool game cam catches.  :highclap: Now we know where the coyotes are hanging out. :laf:

QuoteThe last two pics are beleaved to be a cross between a Red Wolf and a South American Maned Wolf hybrid

That sounds like an guberment experiment gone wild or else someone raised that thing as a domestic and then released it into LBL when it got to big to take care of.  :confused:

Chet

Edit: to correct typing boo boo
Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

FinsnFur

Jimmie, whats that last coyotes name? :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Jimmie in Ky

SOB, didn't you see it in my other post ? He hung up way out there for a 22 mag so no shot.

I would say dumped in there on purpose. There were some rumors of a woman raising these things who claimed to be letting them loose up there. As I say, all I heard were rumors with no proof. She wanted the wolf to return to the wild. You know , one of the whack jobs who's heart is in hte right place but brains is totally lacking.

But that explains the pups in that litter being multicolored and his size. Also explains thier disapearing act. They just move into the elk and bison range for a time. Thats the group JD keeps trying to find. Jimmie

CCP

QuoteShe wanted the wolf to return to the wild. You know , one of the whack jobs who's heart is in hte right place but brains is totally lacking.

Heart is in the wrong place. These whack jobs want the Wolf reintroduced as a natural predator to controll the deer herds so there are no need for hunting by humans.

Raven thanks for posting these up I think there cool. Tell your friend we will donate some cash for them to buy a better game cam for the future.

QuoteI have seen that last one before

From the clarity of the pictures I was thinking that is the one I seen going down the interstate about 200 yards out at 75mph. I named him Fuzzy last name Blurr looked to be 80 plus pounds. :laf: It was headed toward LBL so it is possible. :shrug:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

Silencer

Cool pic.    Jimmie     SMOKE EM MAN !!!!     Would love to see a close up with the snow painted red.