• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

2009 LBL Hunt Attendance list

Started by CCP, November 08, 2008, 08:46:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weedwalker

Quote from: FinsnFur on November 14, 2008, 09:08:21 PM
:shck: :huh:

Who's he talking to?

He's talking to M.DarianBarr. MDB is from our Ky hunting forum. We invited them to come along.
And we'll be glad to see you again this year MDB. But let somebody know if you don't have a bed to sleep in.

Jimmie in Ky

I will be there  but may not rent a cabin. Finances are looking real slim right now. Jimmie

wv_yoter

Count me in Rich. I'll have the Pennsylvania guys again too.
Jason

alscalls

Cant wait Jason.......We are gonna have a blast! :yoyo:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

Silvertip

Put me in as a maybe, it will depend on work, and if you guys don't book up all the campsites!  :iroll:
aka: Grizz - East Tennessee

weedwalker

Hey Silvertip, We was just wondering a few days ago where you've been hiding out. :wo:

Silvertip

Quote from: weedwalker on November 20, 2008, 10:52:53 AM
Hey Silvertip, We was just wondering a few days ago where you've been hiding out. :wo:

Hi weedwalker,

I haven't been on-line much this year, mostly work and family commitments, sorry. But I'm hoping to make it to the LBL.
aka: Grizz - East Tennessee

Bills Custom Calls

Silvertip it will be good to see you again

I hope you can make it
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

keekee

I wont be able to make it. You all have fun!

Brent

Frogman

Dag gone it Brent,
     I was hoping you would be there again this year!  Any word on rescheduling your seminar at WVU-Parkersburg???  We were really bummed that it got canceled by that little snow storm.

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

vvarmitr

Quote from: keekee on November 21, 2008, 04:40:02 PM
I wont be able to make it. You all have fun!

Brent

Dang Brent, just because I ain't going doesn't mean you shouldn't go either.  :shrug:
:laf:

Frogman

Man, vv,
       You are not going either??  I was looking forward to getting together with my OH hunting friends.

Jim

DirtyDog

Frogman

Wow,
      I guess we will just have to do our best to have a good time without you guys.  I sure enjoyed it there last year.  I've been looking forward to returning ever since.  For those of you who can't make it I will try to take lots of pictures so you can share it with us vicariously.  Last year I was a newbie, still am, but at least I will start knowing who some of you are.  It will be nice to visit face to face for a while.  I know Al, Jason and some of the other guys planning to join us this year are also looking forward to it.  Maybe some things will change and some of you who aren't planning on coming will be able to change your plans and join us!! 

Jim

linemansteve

There will be three of us from the Corbin, Ky area there.
No signature required,my hand shake or my word is good enough.
Saw a women texting while driving and it really pissed me OFF, so I rolled down my window and threw my beer at her.

weedwalker

Steve, Are you all staying in the cabins or the motel? Just wondering, we have another thread going about how many cabins we need.

Yotehntr

I'll be there!!!   

Looking forward to seeing everyone again!
Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

WldWldWest

I've gotta go now that the Yotehntr is going! Somebody has to keep count of his misses!

Sign me up!
"Choot...Choot em Jacob!"

!

Yotehntr

The "Misses" will be at home with the kids meat head  :roflmao: You'll be hunting with me!
Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

KY23

I'll be there!!  My buddy Brad and I will be there for the hunt.  We both were there back in 2004.