• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

2009 LBL Hunt Attendance list

Started by CCP, November 08, 2008, 08:46:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KySongDog

KY23

Thanks Semp.  Looking forward to seeing everyone at LBL.

topdawg

my goal: do as much as I can, as fast as I can, for as long as I can, and at the end of the day if I'm not satisfied I will be to wore out to care

centerfire_223

Hey Guys, Looks like I am going to have to go in the red column. I took a job working on the road again and am right now working about 70-80 hours a week. I am suppose to report to south Georgia for a outage on Feb. 2, so i know I won't be able to make it again this year. Hopefully next year.
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

CCP

Ronnie how about your partner that was with you? Can he make it alot of us guys enjoyed talking to him too.

Sorry to hear you aint coming Ronnie you will be missed.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

centerfire_223

He is wanting to come but is looking for someone to go with. Anyone that lives close by and wants a jam up partner, I'll loan him to you but you have to make sure you send him back. Anyone interested contact CarolinaCoyote on here.
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

LBLDOG

Bluesman

Protect our sport.  Act like you got some sense out there so future generations can enjoy hunting too,

JB

Roundman

The Roundman is in for now  :yahoo: I'm bringing Sean, thats the guy that came with me last year. He's not much of a computer guy but likes to hunt. I've asked him to join the board several times but he just will not.

Well since everyone else has board names but Sean, and he refuses to make one up and join we'll give him one. It's between
(1) Cotton panties
(2) Fluffer
(3) Dung Beetle

Bills Custom Calls

I am not very good at choosing names so I will let that up to the other folks  :laf:

But maybe this time you can take pics while I am skinning my coyote  :biggrin:

Bill
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

coyotehunter_1

(1) Cotton panties
(2) Fluffer
(3) Dung Beetle

:rolleye:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Tell Sean, regardless of the handle, he's welcome.  :biggrin:
Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

CCP

Give us some choices that lesson our chances of getting hit if we say it to him. :whew:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

HaMeR

Quote from: CCP on December 22, 2008, 08:16:57 PM
Give us some choices that lesson our chances of getting hit if we say it to him. :whew:

:eyebrow: I'm just gonna stand behind you & call him cotton panties Richard!!!  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I wouldn't do that!!  :nono:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

KySongDog

Cotton panties and Fluffer??    :roflmao:  Sounds like he'll fit right in to Brokeback LBL.   :roflmao:  :roflmao:

Jimmie in Ky

I say we go with dung beetle  :eyebrownod: Goes right with that crap eating grin of his .

I need a fairly decent count of how many we are going to have before I call the gal at t restetraunt. My best guess is more than forty if things don't change. There are quite a few from the Ky hunting board that have commited or are considering it. She needs the best guess we can give her before she buys vittles. Jimmie

yotehunter74

is there anyone who can send me over some info on this, as in places to stay, prices, maps, license required, any and everthing you can, it would be greatly appreciated...  i would like to attend if i can get it all pulled together quickly.... 

Thanks in advance,
Steve

FinsnFur

-----------------> LBL Frequently Asked Questions <---------------
-----------------> Motels Near the LBL <----------------
------------------> LBL Cabin Reservations <--------------
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

CCP

Spoke with nor-cal yote on the phone I will pick him up at the airport in Nashville Tn Thursday afternoon. Glad he can make it he is a great guy and will fit right in.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

George Ackley

Lift Your Truck, Fat Girls Cant Jump

CCP

easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net