• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Who Would You Like to See As POTUS in 2016?

Started by FOsteology, August 14, 2014, 04:37:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FOsteology

Give me a candidate who is serious about restoring America's rightful role as world leader in economics, technology, and military might, and who is committing to true leadership, not leading from behind. A leader who is willing to confront evil, not negotiate with it. A leader who is not embarrassed by nor feels the need to apologize for America, but a leader who not only recognizes America's exceptionalism, but embraces it. And finally, a leader who leads from experience and by example, not by textbook and ivory tower theory.

Give me that guy, and I'll give him my vote.

Who that is.... :confused: :shrug:

HuntnCarve

JohnP

I would like to see Ltc West as President.  But I think our current POS president has ruined it for another black person.   I never met the Colonel but know of  few enlisted soldiers who served under him.  They tell me they would follow him to hell and back.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

FOsteology

Carolina Coyote

gravesco hunter

The problem is there is just not much to pick from,there are some good people out their but the honest ones don't want the job

bambam

riverboss

Quote from: bambam on August 19, 2014, 08:29:04 PM
Only Jesus can save this country.
well at least there is hope!  I just hope it happens soon.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

FOsteology

Quote from: bambam on August 19, 2014, 08:29:04 PM
Only Jesus can save this country.

Sadly, this world is so upside down and topsyâ€"turvy that upon HIS return humanity is likely to crucify him again.