• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

razor edge

Started by mandi48, March 24, 2009, 11:00:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iahntr

Quote from: bowtech611 on March 30, 2009, 01:50:22 AM
You can shoot any bow you want .,,,,,,,,,,,,,
But if I am paying for it then it had better say bowtech or diamond on it somewhere.  LOL!!!

:laf:  The money man trumps all others !  :laf:
Welcome aboard bowtech.  :congrats:
Scott
Scott

bowtech611

Quote from: mandi48 on March 30, 2009, 06:43:26 AM
Quote from: bowtech611 on March 30, 2009, 01:50:22 AM
You can shoot any bow you want . with enough practice you can be good shooting any bow and be a succesful hunter, choose the bow that is most comfortable for you.
But if I am paying for it then it had better say bowtech or diamond on it somewhere.  LOL!!!

Im just messing with you kido. You know that you are free to choose wich ever one you want.  Just wanted to mess with you a bit.
Luvya kiddo.

hahaha thanks henry...and sorry about losing that arrow saturday   :doh2:
Oh. dont worry about that kido. There will be alot more of those to come.  I wish I had the money back that I have lost in arrows over the last 20 yrs. It was nice to get back out there with you, I enjoyed  spending the time with you. Practice, practice, practice.

Take a deep breath, aim and squeeze , then watch the arrow find its mark.

mandi48

im surprised i didn't lose another one on sunday after what mom did. i was just letting go. i was mad!!!!  :argh:
I am not a murderer, i am a hunter

bowtech611

Quote from: mandi48 on March 31, 2009, 01:09:37 PM
im surprised i didn't lose another one on sunday after what mom did. i was just letting go. i was mad!!!!  :argh:
Yah I didnt think that it was a great idea that you go out and shoot being that angry but I wasnt getting in your  way. Your scary when you get mad. LOL.
Any way I can understand u being angry . Just remember I always got your back.
Love ya kido.

Now back to ardhery!
Take a deep breath, aim and squeeze , then watch the arrow find its mark.

mandi48

haha...so i was pretty impressed with that arrow thing i did yesterday,  :congrats: i'll prolly never do that again my life!
I am not a murderer, i am a hunter