• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Tell us about you!

Started by keekee, October 05, 2006, 10:01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawks Feather

Gary,

Welcome to Fins and Fur.  Hope you like it.

Jerry

Bills Custom Calls

Gary glad to have ya  I am sure you will like it here
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

vvarmitr

Quote from: Gary in CA on June 29, 2007, 12:44:02 PMand posting a few pics in the coming year.

Gary in CA

Ok, you're welcome aboard. :biggrin:

mightyhunter1962

Hello everyone, My real name is Ronnie Bullard,45 years old, been married twice and I have a wonderful wife of 6 years although we have been together for 15 years, two wonderful children from my previous marriage, a daughter Tiffany, who is in honor's college and a son Wesley who is a X-box junkie and a stepson John who is a fine young man and married, expecting in a week or so. Talk about night and day! Anyway, My real job is construction work in the field of communications, (celluar phone sites) although  iI really enjoy making turkey and duck calls, been doing it for about 20 years now, AKA: Mightyhunter Game Calls,  Hoping to gain some knowledge of making varmit  and prediter calls from some of you in the future. I mainly try to enjoy each day and wake to see the sunrise that the good Lord has allowed me to see each day. Life is good!

DirtyDog

Welcome aboard MightyHunter1962. Glad to have ya!  :sneer:

bowjunkie

welcome to the funny farm Ronnie,  :yoyo: kick back and enjoy theres a fantastic group of people here  :congrats:

Hawks Feather

Ronnie,

Welcome to Fins and Fur.  There are more turkey hunters here than turkey call builders, but that works out pretty good.  There are several excellent predator call builders here and any of them will be glad to help you out.  In the call section you can even check out some of the tutorials for predator calls.  Again, welcome.

If you ever need any help on building towers I would be more than happy to come and watch the cement base dry.  Heck, I might even climb up the first section (assuming it isn't over 20 feet), after that you are on your own.   :biggrin:

Sounds like your kids are doing well and I am sure you enjoy them greatly, but just wait till you are a grandparent!

Jerry

KySongDog

Welcome to FnF, Ronnie!   ;yes;

Bills Custom Calls

Welcome to FNF Ronnie you will find alot of useful information on this board

http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

Bopeye

Welcome to the board Ronnie. Uh.....by the way.......don't pay any attention to those guys in the corner with straight jackets. They stay on call for me........ :eyebrownod:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

ohiobob

Welcome Ronnie,I am SURE you will like it here  :highclap:
Bob
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???

FinsnFur

Welcome to the site Ronnie.  :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

possumal

Ditto to all the welcome messages Ronnie.  I hope you are as nutty as the rest of us.  If you are, you'll really fit in nicely.  :bowingsmilie: :highclap:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

Todd Rahm

Well our at the right place for learn'n varmit calls Ronnie, and welcome to the board.

P.S. XBOX junkies aren't so bad.  :innocentwhistle: 

possumal

An enthusiastic "Welcome aboard" to all the new members.  Special note to Hillbilly280: No fair hunting with Andy and Barney up there around Mt. Airy.  They may make it up that way from Mayberry, and probably know that country real well from chasing criminals. Old Barney is not physically with us anymore, but he may be even more helpful from the spirit world.  :roflmao:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

watchmaker

Hi guys,
I am a retired watchmaker (with a little more time in my hands, now) and I do bowhunting here in the Island (Long Island, New York) gun hunting for deer and bear in the Catskill and Adirondack mountains and I sometimes go to upper Maine for the bear season in September.

I fly fish the Connetquot and Carman rivers for trout and I do some fishing for blue fish out of Greenport in the island.

I sometimes go for coyote in the winter months to the Catskill area, hunt them with a call and light.

I like to shoot blackpowder guns and revolvers (and collect them) and I am crazy about hunting knives and flashlights, one of my hobbies is to make  a very powerful flashlight for law enforcement, called the BOREALIS 1050 lumens flashlight.

I also have some itch about optics and own several binoculars and I have multi scopes (interchange) for all my rifles, for example I have a 3X9 by 40 in a rifle for long shots, and a scope for short shots 1x4 in timber, additionally I have another scope as a spare (one is none and two is one). Most of my rifles are set up that way, even the in line black powder rifles.

Hopefully as I have retired from watcmaking I have more time now to chat in the forums and make new friends.

Respectfully
Watchmaker
a.k.a.
Black Bear
Builder of the Borealis flashlight

DirtyDog

Welcome to the forum Watchmaker. I really think you will enjoy it here.

ND

possumal

Come on in, Watchmaker, the water is fine!!   :roflmao:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

ohiobob

Watchmaker
you can spend your free time in here with the rest of the uh,er ,uh people  :biggrin: I would like to hear more about the Flashlight you make for the Police  :wo: again WELCOME  Watchmaker
Bob
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???

vvarmitr

Welcome aboard Watchmaker! :congrats:
Enjoyed your autobiography.  :readthis:   :laf:  Ya sound like a pretty interesting fella. Hope to hear more from ya. :wink: