• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Tell us about you!

Started by keekee, October 05, 2006, 10:01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBLDOG

hello,my name is Kelly Curd (LBLDOG). Im 39 years old and live in Murray Ky which is about 20 minutes east of LBL. I have been married for 9 years and have 2 boys 7 and 5. Iwork at a milk factory called Ryan milk as a operator. i have been hunting yotes for 5 years now and Turkeys for 7. I got back into hunting when my 2 boys were born. I thought I needed to pick it back up so I could teach the boys like my dad did me. I use to be a very serious mtn. bike rider and spent a lot of time at LBL riding the trails. I now devote all of my time to the yotes and turkeys and absolutely love it ! IM so glad to be a member of this site so I can talk to people about the yotes !!Good luck to all chasing the ultimate high of the rush of the yote coming in to the call. :highclap:

jimneye

Welcome Kelly,  I'm new around here also, this is a good bunch to hang with.

Bopeye

Quote from: DirtyDog on December 15, 2007, 02:16:57 PM
Quote from: Yotehntr on December 15, 2007, 11:56:14 AM
Found your forum through a new friend ya'll know as Dirty Dog.

Oh crap......your doomed now.  :hahaha: You just admitted to knowing me.  :biggrin:

Just kiddin

Welcome Brad.

Doomed my rear............you are just flat out screwed!!!!!   :yahoo: :laugh2:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Bopeye

Oh yeah. Welcome to the rest of you fellers. We have a couple rules around here......... :wo: just remembered that I don't have clue as to what they are though.  :confused:

Well anyway, don't take me too serious and you'll be fine. Enjoy your stay and remember that anything Jimmie in Ky says is gospel......or not.  :roflmao: :doh2: :pout:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Bills Custom Calls

Welcome to the board fellers

Buckrun What part of the Buckeye ya from there seems to be a few of us no good buckeyes on here :laf:
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

warny

Thanks for the warm welcome. :highclap:

northern coyote

Hey, my name is Jesse Warner and I am 17 years old. I have been hunting with my dad since I was "knee high to a grasshopper" as they say but really my dad started taking me my first fall (i was born in july) and I guess you could say I,m obbsessed with hunting,all kinds which is why I started predator calling 'bout a year ago up here in the woods of Northern New york, after seing a bobcat near a crick-bottom that I deer hunt in. and everything just took of froom there. I have called in a couple of yotes, none close enough to lay 'em out with my boom-stick though.
Ah well someday
I'm learnin' and I've got nothin' but time

coyotehunter_1

Welcome to FnF, fellers  :biggrin:

Jesse,
It sounds like you have something that every predator hunter needs to be successful, determination and patience.

We want to see pics when you get your first coyote  :biggrin:

Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

HaMeR

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Hawks Feather

Welcome to FnF.  It is always great to see a younger person getting started in the shooting area.  I know you are not "just" getting started, but seeing how some of us started hunting 45 years ago, you are just getting started.   :biggrin:

Jerry

FinsnFur

Welcome aboard...make your at home, were happy to have ya.  :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

northern coyote

Happy to be with some folks I can try and learn from

Flaming_Redneckery

Hi, I'm Ashley and I'm from northern New York. I just got into hunting and trapping last year, and I really don't know where to start, I guess, as far as learning about it all goes. I'm seventeen.
Red Slicker \ˈred*ˈsli-kər\: a city slicker partially enlightened by the ways of the redneck

DirtyDog

Welcome Ashley.......

Don't be afraid to ask questions, we don't bite.......well, maybe except for Bopeye when he gets the hankerin for a hunka somethin.  :eyebrow: Just messin.  :eyebrownod:

northern coyote

Wondered when you was gonna get on Flamer :eyebrownod:

Flaming_Redneckery

Aww, you know I'm always eager to learn, Jess.
Bound to log on sooner or later.
:biggrin:
Red Slicker \ˈred*ˈsli-kər\: a city slicker partially enlightened by the ways of the redneck

Red Dog

Welcome all !! :yoyo: Glad to have you

coyotehunter_1

Flaming... You wouldn't happen to any kin to my brother in law would you ? :wo:
He's  Abit Redneckery  :eyebrow: :laf: :biggrin:

Seriously.... Welcome to FnF, Ashley

We're like a big family here, glad to have you all. :highclap:

Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

Bills Custom Calls

Welcome to the board folks glad to have ya 
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

taylormade

Hello

My name is Tommy Taylor I am 31 years old and live in Saint Joseph Missouri. I have a wonderful wife of 7 yrs and together we a wonderful daughter who is 4. If any of you have seen the animated movie barnyard, the one with the scary coyotes my daughter loves the fact that I hunt those scary coyotes. Dont you just love the world through the eyes of a 4 yr old. My wife is 8 months pregnant with our second child "another girl" who is do in early february. I am really excited.
    I grew up in the flint hills of kansas with a wonderful family and 1 older sister who recently passed away from cancer. As a youngster we would set traps and call for coyotes as part of our daily chores, seemed old at times but found how much I really liked once the speed of life did not allow me to hunt as much. The reason I hunt coyotes is simple. Out of pure respect there is nothing else on the face of the earth that has drive any stronger to survive than a coyote.
    I started making custom calls about a 1 yr ago and truly love it. "Taylormade custom calls" Thanks for your time and a thanks to those who keep this site going. So pass it on and always give a fair chase!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tommy Taylor