CCP

Welcome Randy!! and looking forward to meeting you at the LBL :highclap:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

coyotehunter_1

Randy,
Welcome to FnF !!   :thumb2: 

Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

iahntr

I think I've missed a couple of ya.
Welcome aboard everybody !
Scott

M.DarianBarr

my name is darian barr........i like tater tots.....just joking im 32 live in irvington ky married and have 2 boys 5 and 7 years old my oldest boy started hunting this year and killed his first turkey and deer. i love to hunt, bowfish, and ride atvs. my favorate is a close call between predator hunting and bowfishing. looking forward to chating and learning from you guys

Troy Walter

Hi Darian,welcome to the board,lot of good folks here.

Hawks Feather

MDB,

Glad to have you here.  Give me the tots and no one gets hurt!  Or at least that is on one of my son-in-laws' shirts.   :biggrin:

Jerry

FinsnFur

Mr Barr :yoyo:
I see you got your registration issues straightened out. I apologize for the hassle...I felt like my hands were tied...well   :doh2: actually they were. I couldnt e-mail you and tell you that you entered a non existing e-mail address because...well...because the address didnt exist.  :laf:

I had a feeling you spelled something wrong.

None the less....glad ya got things straightened out, Welcome to the site  :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

M.DarianBarr

no problem i ditched my yahoo account yahoo sucked anyway. is the a post on here explaning how to post pics

coyote101

M.DarianBarr,

Welcome

Go to the Forum Issues and Questions.  There's a good explanation there on posting pictures..

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

keekee

Bills Custom Calls

http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

KySongDog

Welcome Darian!

Warning.....Bopeye likes tater tots too.  Becareful around him.   :biggrin:

Just kidding,  I've got a friend in Irvington.  He says he hears coyotes almost every night.   :eyebrow:

Varmitdave

Hello everyone, may name is David Chapman.  I am from West Monroe Louisiana.  I have lived in Arkansas for the last 4 years.  I worked for State Farm Ins. for 18 years, but had to resign last year.  My wife passed away several years ago and i got married again and needed to move.  State Farm did not have a place for me to go, so i turned in my walking papers.  I am a home inspector and i sell hunting related items also.  I have hunted all my life, but predator hunting is my passion.  I have 3 daughters and 2 grand kids.  Glad to be on this forum. I'm sure i will learn alot and will share what i know.

David Chapman  aka Varmit Dave

studabaka

Welcome Dave. I drove through Monroe just the other day on my way to visit a friend in Shrevport.
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

FinsnFur

Welcome to the site Dave. Good to have ya :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Silencer

vvarmitr

Welcome aboard Varmint Dave! :highclap:
Sure hope you know something about predator hunting as the rest ot these guys are dumber than a box of rocks. :rolleye:
Like your name too! :biggrin:
Victor Varminter

Hawks Feather

Dave,

Glad to have you here.  If you have questions, just ask. 

Jerry

jbordy

Hi
I'm finally new thanks to Jim and his computer wisdom.  My name is John from Elk County, PA.  I just retired from teaching high school Biology and advanced science topics.  I dove into, jumped mercilessly, and was devoured by coyote hunting 3 years ago and spend much of my retired time in the woods trying to entice one to a shotgun buffet. Other interests are my wife, bow target shooting and hunting, and bass fishing.  Glad I could be a part of this group.
Learn daily and pass it on.

FinsnFur

Welcome aboard John.
I can't take all the credit. You were smart enough to know how to take screen shots.....so I could see what was happening over there.

That pretty much pinned things down  :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers