• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Tell us about you!

Started by keekee, October 05, 2006, 10:01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GunDog

Welcome aboard Bruce! Man there is some of the finest predator hunters here than you'll find anywhere else on the web, but I ain't one of them either. I couldn't even spell cowyote before joining up here ...  :nono:

257 roberts

Here we go ,my name is Randall CHADWELL ,I live in dover TN, have been there for 7 years. I can walk to LBL in about 10 min. Have always hunted , got hooked on predators 6 years ago. Came to first  LBL hunt 3 years ago,  GREAT bunch of hunters have learned alot each visit. New to web sight , but know some of you from previous hunts. Looking forward to meeting new members & seeing  the regulars again. see yall 5,6,7.

msmith

Welcome to the site. I recken we'll see you on thursday.
Mike

Aut Vinceri Aut Mori

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Skidawg

New member here, and new to 'yote hunting.  Living in God's country, Nash County North Carolina, and loving it.  I've got a couple farms set to hunt, I will post our results.  Great site, thanks for the info. 

Frogman

You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

shaddragger

My name is Allen Bodenheimer from NC and I am new to FnF  and to predator hunting. My son, Wesley, and I began deer and small game hunting 7 years ago  when he was 9 and have expanded to pursue anything that will get us out of the house together. Recently that has been turkey and now predator hunting and I have learned that the best way to learn anything is to surround yourself with people who know more than you do so here we are. We heard about this place from an Easterncoyotes.com video and have already learned a lot from just reading posts. I have already found out that hunting here in the east is a little different than all the videos from Neb. and Arizona show, but i am looking forward to learning something new because it is all about time in the field with friends and family.
Take your kids hunting and you won't have to hunt your kids!
Allen

alscalls

Welcome aboard!
A bunch of the folks here are out on the annual LBL hunt right now so things are a little slow but stick around! They should all be back on soon. :wink:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

GunDog

Three new members in three days! Man this place is hopping ... Welcome to F-N-F folks! Drag up a stump and sit a spell. It gets real interesting at times!  :wink:

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Silencer

iahntr

Welcome Allen, glad to have ya !
Scott

shaddragger

Thanks to all. This is a great place. I can already see that I will have to find a way to attend an LBL hunt to meet some of you in person!
Allen

pitw

Quote from: shaddragger on February 07, 2010, 09:39:34 PM
  I can already see that I will have to find a way to attend an LBL hunt to meet some of you in person!

I'd think seriously about that :yoyo:.  Welcome to the site.
I say what I think not think what I say.

Swedish_Chef

Hellu iferybudy! I em zee Svedeesh Cheff, und I em gueeng tu inthrell yuoo veet my testy receepes. Um gesh dee bork, bork!

Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue, Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

vmaster59

My name is Clint I live in West Tx. I have been varmint hunting for Over 35 years.  And love it as it was the first time.

Welcome to all to the site. There's a lot of good people here. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Clint

Swedish_Chef

I'm leeking ell zee cumments frum zee Svedeesh cheff funs

Lufe-a elveys

Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue, Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

bambam

Howdy everyone.  I'm 45 years old and live in West Virginia. I love to hunt ,fish and trap. Married to a great wife and have a great daughter (who also loves to hunt  and fish , but is not much into trapping yet) and can shoot a lot better than me.  :confused: :confused:

I hunt deer, turkey, bear, rabbits, fox, geese, just about everything that walks , crawls, or flies. Love trapping, called in a ton of foxes over the years but only a few yotes.  Like to make knives , tan hides, anything to do with the outdoors.

A few of you know me as Doc.   Thanks for allowing me to join.

shaddragger

Welcome Bam! Lots of great folks here!
Allen

alscalls

AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls