• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Tell us about you!

Started by keekee, October 05, 2006, 10:01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattkenzer

Hello coyotehunter_1...thanks for the welcome.

It is -10 °C or 15 °F tonight but we have no snow.
Not common for this time of year.

mattkenzer

Thanks Jerry...I can always use the help.

coyotehunter_1

That's plenty cold enough for this ol' boy from the southern U.S. I've traveled to Alaska but I haven't made it into Canada yet... someday maybe.

Chet
Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

mattkenzer

We would be happy to have you Chet.....brings the long johns and sweaters for this time of year.
Cold weather does help the coyote hunting in these parts at least.

Darren

coyote101

Welcome to FnF Darren.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

mattkenzer

Thank you Pat,

I may have to call the office and take Tuesday off so I can continue to read the wealth of information in the forum.

iahntr

Scott

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

snafu

1st off thanks for having me along. I was told this was a good site. So here I am. I recognize a few names. I've been hunting predators for 49 seasons.
"Smartest man, knows but a grain of sand. In the desert of truth"

JohnP

When they come for mine they better bring theirs

snafu

"Smartest man, knows but a grain of sand. In the desert of truth"

Frogman

Good bunch of guys on here!  Hope you enjoy it!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

coyote101

Welcome to Fins and Fur snafu.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

FinsnFur

I believe I caught ya in one of your threads, but none the less... again, welcome aboard :congrats:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

MDM243

Hello all. Been here before but its been a few years. Tried logging in with what i thought was my old username but had no luck. Anyways... Im from southern middle tennessee and mostly deer hunt but have killed a few yotes too :). Looking forward to reading and getting caught back up on whats going on with a few of you.

coyote101

NRA Life Member

MDM

Quote from: MDM243 on September 17, 2013, 08:02:18 PM
Hello all. Been here before but its been a few years. Tried logging in with what i thought was my old username but had no luck. Anyways... Im from southern middle tennessee and mostly deer hunt but have killed a few yotes too :). Looking forward to reading and getting caught back up on whats going on with a few of you.
. Ahhh i just figured it out. Im back fellows  :doh2: :yoyo:

Hawks Feather

Quote from: MDM on September 17, 2013, 08:21:11 PM
Quote from: MDM243 on September 17, 2013, 08:02:18 PM
. Ahhh i just figured it out. Im back fellows  :doh2: :yoyo:

So it is now you (MDM) and your identical twin (MDM243)?      :alscalls:   

Jerry

FinsnFur

Well, welcome back.
I wondered how I was going to get in touch with you and let you know we had a problem when the forum informed me that your yahoo address was a dud and that the registration email failed to go. Most likely a spelling error or typo in the address but tough to correct on this end to get the message through.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

MDM

I had deleted the email address. Reactivated it so i could receive the new password.