• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Tell us about you!

Started by keekee, October 05, 2006, 10:01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawks Feather

Watchmaker,

Again, welcome to Fins and Fur.  I have enjoyed both of the reviews/comparisons that you have posted.

Jerry

Silencer

Howdy watchmaker, the Catskill Mountain area is beautiful !!!!!!  I don't live far from there at all, I'm in the very North East part of Pennsylvania.   My cousin has a cabin up around Hunter Mountain.
If you're into flyfishin try the Delaware up near Deposit and Hancock NY.  Great fly fishin there !!!!

Bills Custom Calls

Welcome aboard Watchmaker I am sure your gonna like it here
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

bushmaster

Hi everyone! My name is Nate Theocles (thee-ok-o-leez) and I am originally from a little town Called Wilbraham in Massachusetts.  Though currently, i reside in Concord, North Carolina.  I am goin on 21 years of age and have been hunting, fishing, trapping, and loving the outdoors since the age of 3. 

I was raised by my grandparents and grew up on my great grandfathers farm.   :biggrin:  My uncle and grandfather showed me the way of the woods.  My uncle is close friends with the benoit brothers and holds an equal rank as a deer hunter.  It has been a blessing to follow in his footsteps.  However, I am the only member of my family with an absolute infatuation for predator hunting; especially yote hunting.

I have claimed a few fox, countless opposum and squirrels,  4 coyotes and my fair share of deer.  I love the meat but i have dreams about outsmarting old wylie. :wo:  which has brought me to seek out this site. My experience with coyotes comes from calling for my uncle on countless setups, though he always insisted on taking the shots.  I learned a lot about mouth calls. 

After reading most of the other members bio's, i feel like i have found a fountain of knowledge :congrats:  I am looking forward to meeting all of you and my ears are always open to advice.  Kill it & Grill it  :eyebrow:
"Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it." -PSALM 34--14

Integrity of character and clarity of thought are vital to quality of life.

DirtyDog

Welcome to the board Bushmaster. If it is knowledge you are looking for, you may have very well found a new home.  :wink:

ND

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

canine

iahntr

Welcome Nate! This is a good place, learn, share, have fun.
Scott

Bills Custom Calls

Glad to have ya here Nate   Hope ya like it

CCP

WELCOME Nate glad to have you aboard. Hope you stay awhile and glad to see some more Easterners.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

ohiobob

Nate
I will say it again,,WELCOME ABOARD !!!  :congrats: you WILL like it here,,and again,,I like your name (Bushmaster)
Bob
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???

songdog_sniper

Hey there,   My name is Aaron Glenn  I am 26 years old.   I grew up in Oklahoma and decided to try out ole Texas about  4 years ago.
I've been hunting since I was about 10 and I went calling for the first time when i was 16 with a friend of the family that had been calling for about 20 years.  I was hooked since that time and I now spend my time either hanging out with my wife and 4 year old son, or making predator calls out in the shop.  I have got the chance to meet a lot of the guys on the forums and I enjoy talking to everyone of you guys.  Feel free to shoot me an email .   I guess that's about all I can think of at the time.         Aaron

horndog

Welcome Aaron good to see ya here,great place :yoyo:
LIVE TO HUNT YHE YELLOW DOG

Bills Custom Calls

Good to have ya here  Aaron  Hope you enjoy your hours spent here

Hawks Feather

jwelk,

Welcome to Fins and Fur.  I hope you enjoy it here, I know that I do.  Feel free to post some picture of your calls in the Game Calls section or the Hand Call Store if they are for sale.  Just a word of caution, don't ask what people think of your calls UNLESS you want some totally honest answers.   :biggrin:

Jerry

Red Dog

Welcome y'all.Glad to have you here.I have two of Aaron's calls.Nice sounding calls!!! :yoyo:

leehop

Hi! I'm Llee Hopkins and I live in Mesa, AZ. I have hunted and fished since I can remember. I killed acouple og coyotes when deer hunting but didn't hunt them until I came to AZ. I stated calling about three years ago. with not much success. Called in a few but never conected. We have to travel many miles to get to places where hunting hasn't put a lot of pressure on the animals. We also hunt only from late Sept. to late March out o respect for the new pups. I am also a gun nut.  I us most center fire .22's and 12ga. shotgun with dead coyote T shot and a Carlton deadcoyote choke. I also use mouth and electronic callers. I will soon be moving To SC and am going to havt to learn new tactics. I am also thinking about using trailcams.

Bopeye

Welcome leehop.........quite a bio ya have there.  :biggrin:
If your moving to SC, there's a couple guys here that know how to kill them. You're right though, it's gonna take a change of tactics......... :wink:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

DirtyDog

Welcome to the board my freind.  :yoyo:

Todd Rahm

Welcome to da family Llee. We are a tad disfunctional, some more then others  :innocentwhistle:, but we all lovable.  :biggrin: