• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

2017 LBL pictures by Frogman updated February 7 . . .

Started by Frogman, February 06, 2017, 03:54:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frogman

OK, here we go . . . 

Bill and I left WV early Tuesday morning and arrived at LBL about 4:00 PM that afternoon and set up in B-16.

We stopped by the headquarters cabins and checked out the four coyotes already down and chatted with some of the guys.

On Wednesday morning we started calling . . .

We hunted hard Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday morning.  Didn't call anything in??  On Friday afternoon as we were returning to the campground  Bill spotted a coyote.  It didn't get out of the area quick enough and I was able to get a shot!

A really pretty black coyote!

By that time the group had gotten eight coyotes down!

Well done!!

When Bill and I returned to the campground on Saturday afternoon we saw some of the guys at the restaurant.  Slagmaker was browning the beef and Ronnie was cutting up vegetables for the evenings meal.

Slagmaker and his assistants preparing his delicious stew.

While some of the other guys stand around and supervise . . .

While waiting for the stew to simmer we visited with old friends, shared hunting stories and told tall tales . . .

After a fine meal of Slag Stew and cobbler it was time for the prize table drawing expertly handled by Pat . . .

Another LBL Hunt was in the books.  Bill and I left on Sunday morning for the eight hour drive back to WV.  I think Bill really enjoyed the week.  Thanks to all the wonderful guys who made him feel right at home and part of the group! 

Thanks also to Slagmaker and his assistants for preparing a wonderful meal for us on Saturday evening.

And thanks to all who donated all the fine items for the prize table drawing!!

See you guys next year!!

Jim

You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

riverboss

You have your own cloud?
Talk about being connected!

Sent from my BLU STUDIO 5.0 C HD using Tapatalk

kyfuzzyface

Fuzzy

slagmaker

Thanks for the pics Jim.

I don't know what Semp is talking about in that pic with weedwalker but he sure has there attention
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

pitw

I say what I think not think what I say.

FinsnFur

Awesome Jim...thanks for sharing those. I even recognized ...most...
Do you mind if I use some of those pics on the lblhunt.com site?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Frogman

Jim, please use any of the pictures you like!  Shame you aren't in any of them???

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

pitw

Quote from: Frogman on February 08, 2017, 09:15:09 AM
Jim, please use any of the pictures you like!  Shame you aren't in any of them???

Jim
Why? :confused:

Don't like your camera. :shrug:

:biggrin:
I say what I think not think what I say.

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

securpro

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro

kyfuzzyface

Fuzzy

Yotybuster17@gmail.com

Great pics Jim ..  Thank u for taking the time to shoot and post… I enjoyed them. Also helped solve a mystery. I've been missing my cabelas wool jacket.  Its in one of the pics hung on a chair. I forgot i brought it in.  if someone grabbed it please let me know.. Seems i can't keep track of my clothes at LBL lol 
CHRISTOPHER

securpro

Quote from: Yotybuster17@gmail.com on February 14, 2017, 06:24:04 PM
Seems i can't keep track of my clothes at LBL lol 

:laf: now that's kinda funny... It was hanging on the chair I was sitting in but I left it there and asked around for who it belonged to.. I promise I don't have it this time!  Lol
"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro

slagmaker

I remember seeing that jacket. Someone picked it up and we were trying to figure out who's it was. I kow the person that picked it up is looking for its owner.

Hey Ronnie, do you remember who grabbed that jacket?
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

centerfire_223

Chris I have it. Send me your address and I will mail it to you. I knew it was someone's but we couldn't figure out who's.
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

HaMeR

Quote from: FinsnFur on February 15, 2017, 05:02:02 AM
Quote from: centerfire_223 on February 15, 2017, 04:33:29 AM
I knew it was someone's...

:laf: :laf: Really Ronnie? How did you know this? :wink:

He's just observant that way Jim.  :laf: :laf:

Or Mrs. Securpro told him.  :innocentwhistle: :innocentwhistle:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

deerdad

Great time was good to see old friends and meet some new ones. Great stew Slagmaker! Hope Loved it too. great job on the pics. Frogman!
"This life's hard, man, but it's harder if you're stupid!"

Yotybuster17@gmail.com

HEY RONNIE .. THANK U FOR PICKING UP THE JACKET. ITS A GOOD ONE.  SEEMS IM THE GUY WHO CANT KEEP TRACK OF HIS GEAR. [CLOTHES] LOL [[[[SECURPRO]]] LMAO! IT WOULD BE SUPER FUNNY IF U HAD IT THOUGH!!!AND I DONT EVEN HAVE TEQUILA TO BLAME THIS TIME ROUND…  YOUR MORE THEN WELCOME TO KEEP IT AND WEAR IT TILL NEXT SEASON IF IT FITS. ITS CRAZY WARM. OR JUST KEEP IT TILL I SEE U AT LBL 2018. I WILL BE THERE.  BUT IF U WOULD RATHER SEND IT OUT I WILL GLADLY REIMBURSE U.. 517 INVER LANE CLARKSVILLE TN 37042… THANKS GUYS,,
CHRISTOPHER

centerfire_223

Ronnie Cannon

------------->-