Previous topic - Next topic

kyfuzzyface

Good luck to all

Maybe I can make it next year

Make sure you take a lot of pictures

kyfuzzyface
Fuzzy

songdog

Thanks fuzzy, i hope this weather does something other than what they said it was going to... Maybe we will get lucky and have an awesome hunt... It should be interesting  :eyebrownod:       dave

possumal

They all better keep a sharp eye on old Weedwalker. If he gets in there with a couple of boxes of Coyote Helper, their Sloppy Joes may be a bit different to them.  :roflmao: :roflmao:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

kyfuzzyface

Quote from: possumal on January 31, 2008, 05:54:45 PM
They all better keep a sharp eye on old Weedwalker. If he gets in there with a couple of boxes of Coyote Helper, their Sloppy Joes may be a bit different to them.  :roflmao: :roflmao:

Yea Al , I wander what kind if meat they are using in that chill Satarday night
Fuzzy

Jimmie in Ky

I been picking up road kill for the last two weeks. We got a red fox for it this year. Definately should be diferent  :biggrin: And I got enough possum t make some extra jerky for snacks. Jimmie

possumal

Now wait just a minute, Jimmie.  You might be doing in some of my long lost cousin possums.  I have family members all over the state.  :roflmao: :roflmao:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

Jimmie in Ky

Could be your first cousins Al. I did pick 'em up on the interstate. To tell the truth they was already jerked a bit all I added was seasonings  :biggrin: Jimmie