• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

LBL Pics for 2008

Started by KySongDog, February 03, 2008, 11:06:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KySongDog

Had a GREAT time again this year!  Especially since I GOT MY FIRST CALLED IN YOTE!!!!!   Two came in on a dead run and I managed to get lucky on the male.  I got so excited I forgot all about trying to kill the second one.   :biggrin:  

On Friday I had a cat come in but had to let it walk on by.  The season went out on Thursday for 'em in KY.  The dayum thing appeared out of thin air, never heard it comin and when it left didn't hear it walk and it was only 25 yards away! Spooky quiet!

I was at LBL Wed thru Sunday morning and walked at least 20 miles in those hills.  This old boy is tired!  

Here's some pics

My coyote

Bopeye's ready for some coyote killin....

Sumo Bopeye

Silverback Bopeye

In the cabin....

Jimmie in Ky

And Rich Cronk, if your looking at these photos ,enjoy. Those are the two original calls you sent me a bit over six years ago. Tney are still working very well with their original reeds. Thank you once again for your fine work.

Hey Semp, you wanna tell me where that kitty is  :biggrin: Jimmie

FinsnFur

Baxter took his Jeep? :shck: :madd:

Congrats on the coyote Semp :yoyo: Good job.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

HaMeR

Congrats on the coyote Semp!! I know the feeling of that 1st one. If I woulda barked I might coulda had a double outta the gate tooo!!  :laf:

Looks like you guys had a good time there!!  :biggrin:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Hawks Feather

It sure looks like everyone is having a good time.  Bob, what is the range on the grenade call?   :shck:

Jerry

Bopeye

Not sure Hawk........I'd say it is just about as far as I can throw it.......... :eyebrow:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free