• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

What is this? 8-2

Started by remrogers, August 02, 2019, 10:17:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

remrogers

Mostly, what was  it used for and by whom.

riverboss

The bottom looks like a meat tenderizer, it looks like it cast iron on my phone or some kind of steel. I don't understand the cup unless it's used to pound salt  into meat or seasoning.

Sent from my Vivo XI using Tapatalk

remrogers

The bottom is used to pound something, but not meat.

riverboss

But cracker

riverboss

I ment nut cracker.

pitw

I say what I think not think what I say.

riverboss

I hate auto correct! LOL!

remrogers

Not a nut cracker, but it would work for that.

FinsnFur

It's a ladle for melting plastisol and pouring your own worms.
Right?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

remrogers

Used for pouring and cracking. Cheers!

Hawks Feather

Rem,

Are you an old bartender?

remrogers

Hawks Feather

Quote from: remrogers on August 07, 2019, 08:51:03 AM
No, just an old sparky.

So you didn't use that in your bartending days?

remrogers

Hawks Feather

Quote from: remrogers on August 07, 2019, 10:00:49 PM
Never tended bar.

Then I guess you never used this tool - unless you made drinks at your house.

remrogers

As no one seems to have any guesses about this tool and no one has picked up on the two way conversation, I guess I need to spill the beans. This is a bartender's tool sold under the name Jigger Whack, it was used as a jigger, an ice scoop, and an ice crusher.

Hawks Feather

Quote from: remrogers on August 09, 2019, 09:49:01 AM
As no one seems to have any guesses about this tool and no one has picked up on the two way conversation, I guess I need to spill the beans. This is a bartender's tool sold under the name Jigger Whack, it was used as a jigger, an ice scoop, and an ice crusher.

It is about time you figured out what it was. I mean, after all, how many hints do I have to give you?

nastygunz

I think Jigger whacking is illegal nowadays😇😈😇

remrogers

Quote from: Hawks Feather on August 10, 2019, 07:35:26 AM

It is about time you figured out what it was. I mean, after all, how many hints do I have to give you?
I knew what it was before posting the picture. I won't post any that I do not know.

Hawks Feather

Quote from: remrogers on August 10, 2019, 09:52:53 AM
Quote from: Hawks Feather on August 10, 2019, 07:35:26 AM

I knew what it was before posting the picture. I won't post any that I do not know.

Sorry. I was just giving you a hard time.  Things don't always come across as I think they might.  But since I did make the post on the internet it had to be true - again, just kidding.