• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Carolina Coyote...

Started by centerfire_223, November 28, 2015, 03:31:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

centerfire_223

Everyone keep my buddy Carl in your prayers. He had a mild heart attach last night and had a heart cath today. Triple bypass is scheduled for tomorrow. So y'all lift him up to the man that makes a difference.

I know for a fact it makes you feel better when you see all your buddies pulling for ya.
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

Hawks Feather

I will definitely keep him in my prayers for a successful surgery and quick recovery.

Jerry

coyote101

Praying for Carl's quick recovery.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

JohnP

When they come for mine they better bring theirs

riverboss

You got it!

Sent from my BLU STUDIO 5.0 C HD using Tapatalk

FinsnFur

Absolutely Ronnie!
Hang in there Carl. Your gonna have the whole FnF Squad rooting for ya :congrats:
That tough ol goat's gonna pull outta this meaner then ever. I feel sorry for who ever bunks with him this year at the LBL...woooo wee :holdon: :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

pitw

Carl is one of the best and he needs to get well as there are several coyotes up here with his name on them.  Thoughts are sent his way.
I say what I think not think what I say.

slagmaker

Prayers, thoughts and good vibes on there way.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

KySongDog

Bad news for sure.  Prayers sent.   :sad:

Dale

when you step out of the truck you become part of the food chain...

HaMeR

Be thinking about you Carl!! We hope & pray you will be fine soon!! Get well soon my Friend!!!!!!!!!
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Dave

Just saw this post - hope Carl is doing well. 

centerfire_223

I went to the hospital and checked on my buddy, Carolina Coyote, last night. He had a quadruple bypass on Monday. He was feeling much better last night, than when I talked with him earlier in the week. He was hoping to get to come home today but that's not going to happen. His heart still has a flutter to it, as of last night they thought they might have to take him down and restart his heart to get it in rhythm.

He must be feeling better already talking about going hunting.
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

HaMeR

Thank You for the update Ronnie!! It certainly is appreciated!!  :yoyo: :yoyo:

Come on Carl!!!!!!!!   :yoyo: :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

FinsnFur

Thats starting to sound a LITTLE better I think. What does "take him down and restart his heart" mean? 
Is that like a quick round trip :holdon:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

HuntnCarve

Just saw this.  Carl, we'll keep you in our prayers for a speedy and full recovery.  Got to get your heart in order so when you get a chance at a  big buck at the Wanderosa you'll be up for the task. :wink:

Dave

centerfire_223

That means they are going to stop his heart somehow and then use the paddles to start it back I think. All I know is it's out of rhythm or something along that line. From talking with the nurse it's common on heart surgery patients.
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

Okanagan

Been praying for you right along and glad to get some news that sounds better.   Carl, hope your pulse settles down and you don't need the heart stopping moment.

JohnP

Carl we all know your strong enough to get through this and we are all here to help you through it.  God bless you my friend.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

centerfire_223

Got a text from Carolina Coyote yesterday, he is still in the horsepital but feeling better. Said, "he hasn't felt this good in years." The doctor is holding him ransom, wanting to run more test today. Carl thought he would get to come home yesterday. Maybe today or tomorrow, if the doctors see what they want to see in the tests.
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-