• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

New call in use.

Started by trailtwister, July 26, 2015, 08:22:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trailtwister

A friend just bought a Icotec GC350 - Programmable about a month ago from Wal Mart. he is very happy with it and I am really impressed. He did say he had his grand son load the calls in as he felt it was a stretch for OUR OLD COMPUTER CHALLANGED MINDS.

Wal Mart price was $125.00

ICOtec is one of the fastest growing electronic game call manufacturers in the world.  Our products are derived from years of experience developing and manufacturing  products for companies across the globe.  The reason our calls are so well received, reviewed and recommended is that we studied your suggestions and the failures of the products before ours. We design and build our products just the way you would. And we keep them affordable! No shaming you into buying a $500 or $600 product here, you deserve better, for less.

The NEW GC350 is a highly efficient unit, it is durable, easy to operate, powerful and extremely affordable.  You can’t go wrong with this electronic game call if you are a beginner or a more experienced hunter that demands expandability. Great for attracting coyote, bobcat, fox, wolf, bear, crow, raccoon, whitetail deer, snow geese, wild turkey and much more. If you are a master of the hand call, take advantage of the remote range and stay better hidden from your game. The more advantages you have, the more results you are potentially going to see.

Stretch your hunting budget without sacrificing features, quality or results!  ICOtec is dedicated to developing and manufacturing quality, affordable technology products for the hunters. Easy to use, easy to program and with the right strategy you will see tremendous results. Our products are being proven the world over.

See more at: http://www.icotec.com/products/electronic-game-callers/gc350-programmable-game-call/#sthash.A9yb2tYp.dpuf

:eyebrownod:   Al
Your not fully dressed with out a smile.

FinsnFur

I've heard good things about their calls too. Dont own one but I've seen a few big names promoting them.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

trailtwister

If I were going to buy a ready built call I would be getting one I am so impressed.

:eyebrownod:  Al

JohnP

Regardless of what name is on the call they all work, from the cheapest to the most expensive.  Have called them in using a cheap Cass all the way up to a high dollar FoxPro, Minaka and WT.  However they only work if there are coyotes in the area and none of them work if there are no coyotes in the area.  Just like a realtor will tell ya - location - location - location, pick it wisely.   
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

trailtwister

Of course they all will work if your in and middle of a pack of coyotes. But this one has worked real well to call from some distance from the howling we heard when the siren call finished.
I also would expect the ones that cost double and triple what this one sells for to work. If it didn't I would return it for my money back or shoot the thing and return it in a box with a nasty letter.

:eyebrownod:  Al