• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Restaruant

Started by Jimmie in Ky, January 24, 2008, 01:33:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimmie in Ky

Trying to get a hold of the gal running it right now. Would that be an option for all of you if she will open up for friday night and saturday?

If she will do this we need to make it worth her while even though it is the off season for her. She mentioned this last year at the last minute after all plans had been made. Jimmie

Got a hold of Cheryl at the restaraunt. She can do this for us both nights and have breakfast and lunch as well if you want it ! She can do the  chili friday or whatever you wish. Menu is up to you as long as it is basic and I can give her fair warning as to how many she will be cooking for. The more we can guarentee her the better the price will be for each of us. As long as I can let her know by tuesday or so.

keekee

Sounds good to me.....I'm not big on breakfast but lunch and dinner sounds good!

Does she do Pizza? If so we can just give her the Saturday night Pizza deal!

Brent

Jimmie in Ky

I can ask Kee. Not sure what all she does do but she said let her know what we want and she will try and take care of it. Sandwiches or whatever for any meal. And she can and will handle both nights. Jimmie

keekee

It dont haft to be Pizza, just something that will feed all of us, but Im going to need prices from her on what is going to cost for Sat night.

Brent

Bills Custom Calls

What  a gal !!! sounds great to me also.My breakfast consists of a few cups of coffee and a few smokes about 4:30 am then I am good to go till lunch time.

As for what we want to eat.I can eat just about anything that don't eat me first. :laf:

http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

Jimmie in Ky

What about our normal chili on friday night and we can have a stew or burgers on saturday. This is afterall her off season and she is normally closed until march 1st. That way we can keep her shoping list fairly simple.

She also stated she would open by 4 am saturday for breakfast. Said we should not be any harder to please than the deer hunters in th fall.  :biggrin:

As soon as she knows what we are going to do and how many she can give us a fair quote as far as saturday goes.  We have until tuesday or wednsday of next week to hash this out. All she needs is a day or two notice. Jimmie

FinsnFur

I think the question people might be wondering is...where is the restaurant? ...compared to Wranglers?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Mallardsr

Ill eat  at the restaurant Friday night a and sat night for sure. Lunch sat is up in the air.  RP :biggrin:

Mallardsr

Its in the campground!

KySongDog

Its about 100-200 yards from Jimmie's cabin.

Count me in for breakfast and dinner all days.  At lunch I'm going to be in the woods somewhere!   :biggrin:

studabaka

Count on me for breakfast and dinner as well as you work through it. I eat my own cooking so most anything will wash down with enough coffee.....meaning to say that chili or what ever ya work out with her is fine with me.... not meaning her cooking is anything like mine  :laf:

As far as lunch goes.... it depends on the plans of whatever poor sucker is stuck with me at the time.
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

coyotehunter_1

Coyote steaks for everybody... Stu's treat   :eyebrow: :eyebrownod: :laf:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

securpro

Breakfast,dinner at the restaurant and lunch in the woods for me also.
"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro

weedwalker

Quote from: securpro on January 24, 2008, 10:49:32 PM
Breakfast,dinner at the restaurant and lunch in the woods for me also.

Me Too ^^^^

Jimmie in Ky

Fourth building in line as you drive down the road from my cabin, long building. Before the turn off to the back cabin area. As Semp said, about a 100 yards from my door. Not hard to find at all.

Heck, this cuts way down on my grocery list . So we have at least 35 or so coming, correct? Jimmie

vvarmitr

SHUCKS FIRE! :yahoo:  You mean I don't havta cook er do dishes?  :biggrin:

Heck, Brian Hauser & I found a little greasy spoon w/ a little buffet loaded w/ soul food.  Most memerable part of the LBL.  :laf:    j/k :eyebrownod:

Count me in for 3 squares a day! :eyebrow: 

Jimmie in Ky

Board count is 35 and I have a count of about forty if all show up. That should be more than enough to make this worth her while :biggrin: Two nights with a full house and at least half that in breakfast trade. I know from past years lunch will be up for grabs because not all come back to camp for it. Jimmie

Frogman

That works well for me.  It's been years since I ate my own cooking.
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

Jimmie in Ky

The board is taking care of saturday night with a chili supper and fixings to go with it. You will have to buy your own drinks.

She will be open at 7am on friday and 4:30 am saturday for breakfast.

She will also be open friday night for a time for supper for those of you who wish it as well.Menu will be typical small resteraunt fair .

The folks at Wranglers have been real god to us over the years . Please thank them for any and all help they have given us to keep this tradition going and growing. Thanks Jimmie