• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

public safety announcment

Started by 5 SHOTS, June 01, 2007, 09:57:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

5 SHOTS

I set my spotlight down face down so if it turned itself on I wouldn't be blinded in the cab, but I didn't pay attention to what I set it on. the next day it did turn itself on and I didn't notice  :doh2: there was 4 LOUD bangs,  and a fire before I discovered my mistake!  :shck: DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME!!!               I think the pic speaks for itself.              Oh and no one was hurt!  ( somehow )
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

DirtyDog

Wow......that could have been painful. Glad no one was hurt.

awh

Dude, your a lucky man. Glad no one was hurt as well. Did any of the shots mess your cab up?
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

5 SHOTS

The bullets themselves never left the box the one piece of brass did, but it was right there with the box.  :whew: The only damage was mountain dew on everything, and my witts, (scared out of)!

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

slagmaker

Bet ya had to change your shorts after that..... Glad your ok.

That is a good learning experience. One I bet you wont soon forget

Does your Q-beam stilll work?
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

keekee

WOW!!!! Glad your all right, that could of been bad news!

Brent

5 SHOTS

That happened a month ago and this morning when I was posting this I still felt a little jumpy just thinking about it. (Had to go change shorts again!) the q-beam even worked, I don't know how I could have been luckier!  :wo:

FinsnFur

:shck: Holy crap 5 shots I think it was an omen...you took it off too soon though.
Get it?...5 shots?

Ok that wasnt funny. You are one lucky guy though, wow.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

5 SHOTS

Quote from: FinsnFur on June 01, 2007, 09:04:30 PM
:shck: Holy crap 5 shots I think it was an omen...you took it off too soon though.
Get it?...5 shots?
took off too soon? were you watching that day? did you see me get out of my pickup? I hoped nobody would have seen that. :innocentwhistle:

KySongDog

Quote from: 5 SHOTS on June 01, 2007, 09:00:53 PM
That happened a month ago and this morning when I was posting this I still felt a little jumpy just thinking about it. (Had to go change shorts again!) the q-beam even worked, I don't know how I could have been luckier!  :wo:

Lucky indeed!  I knew a Qbeam got hot but not THAT hot!  Wow!   :shck:

slagmaker

Would that pic be worthy of a spot in the bloopers thread?

That is a reminder of exectally how dangerous our choosen pursuit can be.

Glad your here to joke around about it.

Was there any damamge to the truck?

Bopeye

Looks like grace was extended to you............bet that was scary.
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

slagmaker

Wonder how those other bullets are? :confused: I mean they didnt go off but I bet they got plenty hot :whew:. Wonder how they will perform :confused:? Will the powder or primer be suspect :shrug:? Err on the safe side and pull them and toss the powder :sad3:?

Jusst something that popped up in my enebereated mind......  :biggrin:

FinsnFur

Oh Slag...most definitely  :eyebrow:  :eyebrownod:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Red Dog

Glad you are o.k. I know they get hot,but not that hot.Be carefull with the lights fellows,good lesson for us all!!!

Hawks Feather

Dang, you are a lucky man.  Glad you were.

Jerry

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers