• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Wikileaks

Started by FinsnFur, November 27, 2010, 09:40:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

Assange's life is seriously at risk, and being threatened. DUH!  :doh2:

So he posted a zip file for absolutely anyone to download, that contained thousands of leak documents.....encrypted it with a 256 digit password, and made an announcement that if anything happens to him the password will be made public.

This freak is possibly holding the lives of every one of us at ransom :mad2:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

CCP

He definitely needs to be stopped and anyone doing these practices should be stopped.

QuoteAssange said last year that he had been leaked a computer hard drive from an executive at Bank of America and warned this month he was planning a major release on a large American bank. He also claims to have confidential files on BP and other energy companies.

For anyone in support of this guy, how supportive will you be when YOUR bank statements or medical records are made public. Do you think it will be OK for the public to go through and use your banking? Or how bout that stuff you contracted during a FL  Snook fishing expedition ? Do you really want everyone to see it on your public medical records.

Unleashing banking info to the public WILL in effect create lots of people withdrawing their money (if it's still there) and in turn helping collapse the world economy even more creating complete chos.

Yeap I am on board for an execution for the benefit of the world.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

pitw

Quote from: CCP on December 05, 2010, 10:59:42 AM
For anyone in support of this guy, how supportive will you be when YOUR bank statements or medical records are made public.

I think they already are :confused:.  If crooked bankers and even crookeder politicians can see it I don't see the problem with Joe average taking a peek now :nono:.  The one thing this site has been teaching me is not much is secret except for what is in my head :eyebrownod:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

Carolina Coyote

You appear to be doing what Americans are notable for,  worrying about Americans.  What about the rest of the world?

Well Barry you done stuck your foot in your mouth again, Yes we Americans do worry about fellow Americans, remember American is represented by every country in the World, More American blood has been spilled than any other country in the world in the defense of Freedom and when there is a disaster anywhere in the world what country is usually the first one there to help out and sometimes the only country to help out, Trillions of American dollars has been donated to poor country's, probably more than all the other country's in the world and to state or assume that Americans only think about Americans is Totally BULLSHIT :rolleye:  :noway: I think an apology to us Americans  is in order.  :readthis: cc

KySongDog

The rest of the world gives a rats rear end about us so why care about them.   :shrug:  But we do. 

I wonder what language they would be speaking in Canada if we hadn't busted the Japs and Nazi's.   :wo:

pitw

I been waiting for these reply's and yes I probably owe an apology to Americans on this site.  So I apologize.
 However I won't buy the part where more blood has been spilled by anyone as I can't decide which freedom you mean :shrug:.  Seems the Chinese and Russians left a little blood on the ground for the freedoms they felt they deserved too.  As far as the money end of it goes a lot of non Americans look at it a little different than what you perceive it.  Seems like a lot of security buying is going on more so than actual helping the oppressed.
During both world wars many country's, Canada included were fighting long before the Americans because they felt the need to go to war and stop oppression.  The Americans at the time were content to reap the monetary rewards of supplying arms and equipment.  Then when America decides someone is lying about their nuclear capabilities they ask the rest of us to back their play when the war in Iraq really had nothing to do with nuclear energy in the slightest.  We are losing people in Afghanistan way to regularly because we were asked to help but many feel it is a war without end so what is the point?  
 I am not American and as such I find being on these boards a challenge at times but the folks here are a different breed again.  I have my foot mm[millimeters]  from my mouth at any given time as we simply live with different thoughts based on what we see and hear.  I knew better than to respond to this thread but felt the need to say something cause I do see it different and I hope it don't ruin my standing here completely but I do what I do.
Why is it solely the problem[looking for a better word here] of wikileaks for your countries leaks.  Do you suppose that maybe your countrymen who are leaking should maybe be held responsible.  What happened to free press?  Isn't that one of the things Americans fight for?  Is their a person on this site that knows a secret isn't a secret if he/she tells one other person?  Quit blaming Assange for the leaks as he is just the messenger and I don't believe you blame the river course for the flood when the dam breaks.

Semp many people over the course of history have adopted new languages as I'm sure your well aware.  How many people speak Spanish in America and they never even fired a shot.  To say the world doesn't give a rat's a ss about you was a broad statement that even you will agree I shouldn't have to address.
Barry

FinsnFur

Quote from: pitw on December 09, 2010, 06:41:32 PM

Why is it solely the problem[looking for a better word here] of wikileaks for your countries leaks.  Do you suppose that maybe your countrymen who are leaking should maybe be held responsible.  What happened to free press?  Isn't that one of the things Americans fight for?  Is their a person on this site that knows a secret isn't a secret if he/she tells one other person?  Quit blaming Assange for the leaks as he is just the messenger and I don't believe you blame the river course for the flood when the dam breaks.

I need to comment on your reference to wikileaks again Barry. I'm not 100% convinced you even know what it is, and granted I may not either, to it's fullest capacity.

But I get the impression that you think we should not be opposing Assange because if were were honest with everything we do, we'd have nothing to hide.
How close was I?

Granted there is more then likely some things on these government computers that dont have the notary seal, but I'm pretty sure what's bothering most people is the other stuff. Things about American citizens, social security, financial information, military secrets, military plans etc.
There's some stuff on those computers that if made public would more then likely collapse this country, every man, woman and child.
Did you know that after authorities arrested Assange, his associates hacked MasterCards site and it was forced to shut down for just under 24 hours?
Just to show they had the know how, they did it to Visa's too.

This guy has the power to bring the United States to it's knees in ohhhhhh so many ways.

I dont know about you, but I'm not real fond of all my person information, banking information, social security information, etc being downloaded by anyone who chooses.
Free press? you say...are you kidding me? :alscalls:
This coming from a guy that freeks the frick out if someone sees his photograph on the internet. :doh2:

I'm not trying to attack you :nono: I just seriously dont think you understand the situation, or it's capacity at all. :shrug:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

KySongDog

Quote from: pitw on December 09, 2010, 06:41:32 PM

Semp many people over the course of history have adopted new languages as I'm sure your well aware.  How many people speak Spanish in America and they never even fired a shot.  To say the world doesn't give a rat's a ss about you was a broad statement that even you will agree I shouldn't have to address.
Barry

It is a fact that the world hates America but loves its money and the security it provides.   If it was up to me and I had the power of the button, I'd turn those chit holes in to glass and everyone with them.    :argh:

I am tired of my country providing the security for everyone else and our boys dying for nothing.  Let them rot I say. 

FOsteology

I agree Semp.

Have to say though, when the chips are down the Canucks, Aussie's, and Brits stand beside us.

pitw

Quote from: Semp on December 09, 2010, 09:19:45 PM
It is a fact that the world hates America but loves its money and the security it provides.   If it was up to me and I had the power of the button, I'd turn those chit holes in to glass and everyone with them.    :argh:

I am tired of my country providing the security for everyone else and our boys dying for nothing.  Let them rot I say. 

Just a little reminder. :wink:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/canadas-man-in-tehran-was-a-cia-spy/article1441545/

Quote from: FinsnFur on December 09, 2010, 08:40:09 PM

How close was I?

Jim I believe we both believe the same but I still think that blaming anyone person or organization is just a smoke screen as well. :wink:

There's some stuff on those computers that if made public would more then likely collapse this country, every man, woman and child.
Did you know that after authorities arrested Assange, his associates hacked MasterCards site and it was forced to shut down for just under 24 hours?
Just to show they had the know how, they did it to Visa's too.

This guy has the power to bring the United States to it's knees in ohhhhhh so many ways.

Kinda spooky what techy [stuff behind the horse in the pile again] can do eh?  If this fellow who came public can do it, who else do you suppose has the capability's :shrug:.  Quite possibly he is doing your nation a favor by showing the world some week spots so that the breech's can be fixed.

I dont know about you, but I'm not real fond of all my person information, banking information, social security information, etc being downloaded by anyone who chooses.
Free press? you say...are you kidding me? :alscalls:
This coming from a guy that freeks the frick out if someone sees his photograph on the internet. :doh2:

I'm not trying to attack you :nono: I just seriously dont think you understand the situation, or it's capacity at all. :shrug:

If you don't want anyone to know about you then you best not have a social security number either :confused:.  Do you really trust your government to do what's right for you?  Have they built you an underground bunker with your money?  Do they they have them built all over for themselves when the pooh hits the fan?  I know I can't personally change the course of the world but I can look after what I do and my family learns from me.  That is my contribution to the world for further existence by the human race. 
  Your right I don't like my pic on the net but I didn't go ballistic when it was posted on "Your" site either :readthis:
  If you were trying to attack me I wouldn't worry to much cause without the signs up here you fellows are used to I'm thinking by the time you find me coffee and food would be more on your mind than a good scrap. :alscalls: :alscalls:
  No one knows the capacity of what can come from this and I know I don't know it all but I sure learned one thing in 53 years and that is there are always two sides to a story and whenever I listened to just one side I usually ended up in more dutch than when I kept an open mind.   

FinsnFur

Quote from: pitw on December 09, 2010, 10:15:02 PM
  If you were trying to attack me I wouldn't worry to much cause without the signs up here you fellows are used to I'm thinking by the time you find me coffee and food would be more on your mind than a good scrap. :alscalls: :alscalls: 

It'd never get to that level anyway, cause I know by the time I found you, you still offer me the coffee and food. :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

KySongDog

Just a little reminder. :wink:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/canadas-man-in-tehran-was-a-cia-spy/article1441545/

I'm just a red neck hillbilly ridge runner from Kaintucky.......... you are going to have to explain your point.    :wo:

Are you trying to say that since Canada had a man working for the CIA that some how changes the world view of things??

pitw

If it was up to me and I had the power of the button, I'd turn those chit holes in to glass and everyone with them.    :argh:
  Let them rot I say. 

:wink:

And the question was
    Do you really trust your government to do what's right for you?   

Carolina Coyote

I think Jimbo is right, Barry does not fully understand what is going on with Wilkileaks, the overall big picture is he is part of an worldwide organization to turn the World into one World Order it will affect every nation on Earth, these people are trying to make them self's look like the good guys but they have a more sinister motive behind their actions ( Communism ) and they have infiltrated just about every government in the world if not all including the US and Canada, to look at Americans as greedy and self centered is an insult to the greatest degree,most of the money that goes to help poor country's is not issued by the US government but donated by the good hearted people in America. To see some of Barry's Liberal comments is a big disappointment to me, I was beginning to think he was a friend of America but maybe not?  :rolleye: cc

pitw

Carl I'm sure sorry to disappoint you about me.  I kinda came to like the average "Joe" American in my time on this site and even managed to spend some of "My" own time and money to come and shake hands with some of them :wink:.  I wouldn't give a plugged nickel to any of the society's, government agency's or any other group who says it's collecting money for "poor" countries, cause I don't trust them either :wink:.  They have a tendency to pull on the heart strings in order to loosen the purse strings for the greater gain of themselves :argh:.  I don't for a minute not believe there are those who would like a one world government but it sure as [L] ain't going to be brought about by a geek from Australia.   :nono:
  Do any of you really think America can stand by itself?  I doubt you do.  So is it that hard to try being friendly to some of it's ally's who help to keep the rotten world at bay.  Ever ask yourself what security of America has cost the rest of the world?  The people who trained the guys who flew the planes into the trade center etal, were Americans not Canadians.  So why were we and everyone else penalized for it?  You even penalized yourselves as you used to be able to come up here without a passport but not anymore and that is a shame. 
  All I was doing was letting you have a look at a subject from another angle and I'm now the bad guy.  That I can live with with as I guess I been one all along and just because I'm only North American and not just American :doh2:.  One thing everyone should remember is there are good people all over the world and if you don't believe this there is very little hope for the world at all. :readthis:

Carolina Coyote

Barry apparently you did not read my post very well, Wilkileaks is not along, not just one little guy it is a very big organization under many names, surprising you appear to believe their Bullshit, what has America done that is so unfriendly to Canada, the guys that flew the planes into the Trade center were not Americans, Most were Saudis that were here on Visa all of them were Arabs ( NOT AMERICANS ) who took advantage of the Freedom we enjoy, yes they were trained in Americans by Americans but not by People that knew what they were up to, American has not penalized the rest of the World just for the safety of Americans, Its a fight for the Free World , these SOB's know if they can bring American down the rest of the world will be no problem why is that so hard for you to understand.
This will be my last post on this subject, if America is the bad guy as you per pose we would have already turned them to glass as Semp said he would do and I support that statement.  :argh:  :argh:  :argh: cc

pitw

Anybody here want more from wikileaks on Clinton? :innocentwhistle:

nastygunz

Anyone going to see the new movie about Edward Snowden?  :innocentwhistle:

FinsnFur

Im interested to see how they portray it all. I wont have time to go set in a movie theater for two hours. I'll probably wait for it to come out on DVD
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers