• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Tip of the day

Started by bambam, April 19, 2018, 03:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bambam

"Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort; who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God."
‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭1‬:‭3‬-‭4‬ ‭KJV‬‬

bambam

"There is none holy as the LORD: For there is none beside thee: Neither is there any rock like our God."
‭‭1 Samuel‬ ‭2‬:‭2‬ ‭KJV‬‬

bambam

Care about what other people think and you will always be their prisoner. Lao Tzu

bambam

Some days you're the windshield. Some days you're the bug.

bambam

You can always rise above those who offend you by forgiving them.

If that isn't possible, beating the crap out of them might help .

bambam

You are controlled by the one who makes you angry. Lao Tzu

bambam

New beginnings are disguised as painful endings.

bambam

I can do all things through Christ, which strengtheneth me . Phillipians 4 : 13

bambam

When I get rid of what I am , I become what I might be. Lao Tzu

bambam

It is easy to be brave from a distance . Indian proverb.

bambam

"Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth."
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭5‬:‭5‬ ‭KJV‬‬

bambam

We will NOT comply. No more lockdowns, no more masks, no more globalist bullshit. Time to stand up Patriots. This BS must end.

bambam

The winner has many friends. The loser has good friends. Mongolian proverb

bambam

And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thine heart, and with all thine soul, and with all thy might. Deuteronomy 6:5

bambam

"I sought the LORD, and he heard me, And delivered me from all my fears. They looked unto him, and were lightened: And their faces were not ashamed."
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭34‬:‭4‬-‭5‬ ‭KJV‬‬

bambam

When truth and fairness are different from what is law, better it is to follow truth and fairness. Viking proverb

bambam

Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath:"
‭‭James‬ ‭1‬:‭19‬ ‭KJV‬‬

bambam

Each man is his own judge.

bambam

I have posted this one before, but believe in these trying times it is worth reposting;

I am not a human being having a spiritual experience. I am a spiritual being having a human experience.

bambam

"Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself."
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭22‬:‭37‬-‭39‬ ‭KJV‬‬