• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

.223 AMMO

Started by nastygunz, September 03, 2009, 08:29:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nastygunz

I have just received in 20,000 rounds of 223 ammo.  This is the first real bulk load since Obama won the Presidential primary.  Get it while you can!

I have shot this stuff for decades without any issues.  That is why I still purchase, use and sell it.

Here are the details

Wolf 223 55 Grain FMJ

•Non-Corrosive
•55 Grain
•Steel Case w/ Polymer coating
•Copper Jacket
•Bimetal Core
•Boxer Primed
•New Production
•20rds per box

This is the special pricing on it.

500 rounds is $170

1,000 rounds is $295

2,000 rounds is $585

I have to enforce a 2,000 round limit per person so everyone at least has a chance to purchase some.

As always this is while supplies last.

Thank you

Peter

Rem700

Does the polymer coating fix the feeding problem that  usually occurs with steel cased ammo?...jsb

bushmaster

Sorry nasty, but my experience with wolf has been crap.  From ripping off case heads during extraction to dud primers and terrible fouling.  Not trying to dis yer business at all man.  This is just my experience.
"Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it." -PSALM 34--14

Integrity of character and clarity of thought are vital to quality of life.

nastygunz

Quote from: bushmaster on October 06, 2009, 09:29:16 PM
Sorry nasty, but my experience with wolf has been crap.  From ripping off case heads during extraction to dud primers and terrible fouling.  Not trying to dis yer business at all man.  This is just my experience.

Aint my business its the guy on the business card...he mailed it to me I figured someone on here might be interested  :wink:

KySongDog

Quote from: Rem700 on September 06, 2009, 08:04:30 AM
Does the polymer coating fix the feeding problem that  usually occurs with steel cased ammo?...jsb

Yes, it supposed to fix the problem the old lacquer coated Wolf ammo caused.