• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

When's everyone going?

Started by Ol joe, January 22, 2014, 10:08:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ol joe

coyote101

NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

weedwalker

Frogman

Monday evening is the plan.

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

KySongDog

I might head out for LBL in the morning.   :innocentwhistle:

But most likely won't get there till sometime Monday or Tuesday. 

HaMeR

Probably Thursday 2015.  :laf: :laf: I hope you guys have the best time yet & the coyotes get stacked like cordwood!!  :yoyo: :yoyo:  Good Luck everybody!!!!!!!! I'm gonna sneak out around here for an afternoon or 2.  :eyebrow: :eyebrow:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

riverboss

tuesday early am. Hate to here you cant make it Glenn see you  next year.Slag hope you find away to make it.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

kyfuzzyface

Plans as of right now is Thursday evening (Due to the weather) along with Kyfarmer, Tyler Adams and maybe a New comer
Fuzzy

WldWldWest

Looks like I'll be going with JaMeR...Next year! Got a lot going on in my personal life that's gonna keep me from going this year.
My huntin partner Yotehntr has retired I guess, not sure whats got into her :confused:

Good luck to y'all and I hope ya "catch" a big en!

"Choot...Choot em Jacob!"

!

weedwalker

We'll miss ya Doug. But sometimes things just don't work out. Take care.

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

FinsnFur

Quote from: WldWldWest on January 26, 2014, 08:37:37 PM

My huntin partner Yotehntr has retired I guess, not sure whats got into her :confused:

:laf: :doh2: menopause?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

KySongDog

Won't be the same without Doug and Brad there.  Sure hope y'all can make it next year.   :sad:

slagmaker

well I wont be able to make it this year but fozzybear and his boy are comming down saturday morn and may stay the night.

Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

kyfuzzyface

Quote from: Semp on January 27, 2014, 07:44:25 AM
Won't be the same without Doug and Brad there.  Sure hope y'all can make it next year.   :sad:

Same here Doug, Maybe next year
Fuzzy

kyfuzzyface

Quote from: slagmaker on January 27, 2014, 09:32:21 AM
well I wont be able to make it this year but fozzybear and his boy are comming down saturday morn and may stay the night.
Sorry to hear that Slag, Heck who's gonna cook. I am sure gonna miss that Peach Clobbler
Fuzzy

slagmaker

Quote from: kyfuzzyface on January 27, 2014, 01:41:55 PM
Sorry to hear that Slag, Heck who's gonna cook. I am sure gonna miss that Peach Clobbler

yeah i want to go something awfull but unforseen events shut me down

Qlee772

Hello everyone!  I am new to this forum and I am looking for some info on the get-together that happens at Wranglers Campground.  I will be there on the same weekend with a group of guys but we will be hunting the TN side.  We deer hunt LBL several times a year but have never coyote hunted it.  I am looking for some advice on what to expect at LBL and maybe we could come visit everyone at Wranglers campground.

KySongDog

What?  No cook?  Now this is seriously getting out of hand!    :laf:

Sorry you can't make it this year, Bear.  But I'm pretty sure we will do it again next year, so make plans!   

slagmaker

Quote from: Semp on January 27, 2014, 10:12:38 PM

What?  No cook?  Now this is seriously getting out of hand!    :laf:

Sorry you can't make it this year, Bear.  But I'm pretty sure we will do it again next year, so make plans!   

yeah i was even gona make a double batch of stew this year. one all beef tbe other beef and vinison.

eleaf

Sometime Wednesday afternoon. Staying in B2.