• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Who's already....

Started by slagmaker, October 11, 2014, 09:26:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slagmaker

thinking about the 2015 LBL??  :shrug:

I saw where someone posted asking about it and it got me to thinking about it as well. Not sure if I will have the vacation time to get off for it by then sense I started this new job, but If I can I will be there  :yoyo: I will start inquiring Monday about how much time I have to use by Feb.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

msmith

Haven't been for a few years but might try to make it this year.
Mike

Aut Vinceri Aut Mori

Frogman

Jon and I are planning on being there!!  Really looking forward to seeing everyone!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

AWP

Well I'm the one who did the post yesterday I found the info this morning I sure would like to go. Is there anything else I need to know other than what is in the Q&A section on the forum? If there is anything I may need to know please tell me before I make the trip. Thanks Alan

coyote101

I'm looking forward to it as usual. I'll be there from Wednesday the 4th till Sunday the 8th. I've got my brother-in-law and two nephews coming with me this year. Should be a good time.  :biggrin:

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

KySongDog

I'll be there if the creek don't rise and the Lord is willing.   :eyebrownod:

riverboss

I plan on being there .

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

FinsnFur

AWP, dont make Sloppy Joe to pass around and call it BBQ :doh2:
Been there done that :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

slagmaker

Hey I am hankering to make a BIG batch of stew...... that is if anyone wants some...
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

riverboss

Slag im planning on sitting on the porch and shooting a few deer. Dang things are thick going to try and get some meat for stew and burgo.muzzleloader is this weekend hope to put atleast one down and if lucky two.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk