Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

slagmaker

Well next time put the power supply in a bear proof box.  Then let's see what happens.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

Okanagan

bambam

OK I'm a little slow sometimes. I don't see how any really useful info can come from this.  :wo: Our tax dollars hard at work.  :rolleye: :rolleye: :iroll:

slagmaker

I don't think tax dollars paid for this. Even if they did all I really got out of it was bears are persistant. That's why I say hook the charger back up amd make sure it won't accidently get unhooked and try again.

How many times will it take before he gives up? Or will he? :wo:
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

bambam

Remember that joke about grizzly crap being full of bells and whistles ? Guess they can add batteries to the list .  :laf: :laf:

Okanagan

:alscalls:

It's a tangent topic but there sure is interesting stuff in bear piles near a dump.  It is amazing what a bear can run through his system that comes out like it went in, without it being chewed much nor digested.  Lotsa plastic items, some pretty good sized ones.

I was interested in how the bear handled it once he had been jolted, how determined he was at coming back, and how sensitive he was to electricity, kind of like a pig that way much more than like cattle. 

FinsnFur

Yah was he using the battery charger for a stool, or was he deliberately attempting to eliminate possible threats? :shrug:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

nastygunz

I bet a wolverine would've laughed at that shock !

Todd Rahm

Lol, I liked that. Kinda cool to watch how shy he was about touching it again after a few zaps.