• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

The Kids......

Started by nastygunz, June 19, 2015, 07:02:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nastygunz

....been tearing emup now that hes off from school for the summer..had tocrop pic to get it to load.

FinsnFur

Those are some nice ones. What are your water temps?...it seems like your harvest is consistently a month behind us.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

nastygunz

Not sure about the water temps but it has been 75 to 80° here overcast and rain.

Dave

Impressive fish!
Is that your nephew?

nastygunz

Yessuh, my youngest brother's son named after my father and myself, so he's kind of a favorite ha ha. Boy loves to fish and hunt and shoot. His older brother is a hell of a Deer Hunter mostly into bow hunting, my younger brother is a hunting and fishing machine and thank God passed it on to the boys. Now if I could only get him to wear that damn ball cap straight :innocentwhistle:

Dale

nice lookin fishes...  so long as he's wearing the bill forward it's close enough... leave the boy be...   :hahaha:
when you step out of the truck you become part of the food chain...

Todd Rahm

I think I'll hit the snotrockets this week too. Thanks for sharing Gunz!

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

nastygunz

I don't find pike anywhere near a slimy and smelly is Pickrell :yoyo:

Todd Rahm

They are pretty slimy here, and aren't they same fish.................just location names?

nastygunz

Nossir,two different fish, pike get wayyyy bigger :wink:

The American pickerels are two subspecies of Esox americanus, a species of freshwater fish in the pike family (family Esocidae) of order Esociformes: the redfin pickerel, E. americanus americanus Gmelin, 1789, and the grass pickerel, E. americanus vermiculatus Lesueur, 1846.

Both subspecies are native to North America. They are not to be confused with their aggressive counterpart the Northern pike. The redfin pickerel's range extends from the Saint Lawrence drainage in Quebec down to the Gulf Coast, from Mississippi to Florida, while the grass pickerel's range is further west, extending from the Great Lakes Basin, from Ontario to Michigan, down to the western Gulf Coast, from eastern Texas to Mississippi.