• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

AXS George Jones Concert

Started by FinsnFur, June 29, 2015, 09:49:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

Am I the only one watching this tonight?
Man o mannnn I must be old, cause I feel like I'm reliving my child hood listening to him again.  :whew: :sad3:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

nastygunz

I am a fan!

FinsnFur

:eyebrownod: Seen that. Thats a good video
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

nastygunz

It is true too, I watched the CMT music awards this year and they were terrible!   The only two singers worth watching were Garth Brooks and Miranda lambert. That Miranda is one hot tomato  :yoyo: :highclap:

JohnP

Country Music sure ain't what it use to be, or maybe we are just getting to damn old.  I have a bunch of the old country music, such as:  Geo Jones, Conway Twitty, Marty Robbins,Kenny Rogers, Don Williams and of course the outlaws Waylon, Willie, Chris and Merle just to name a few. 
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

riverboss

Country music had died and been replaced with new kids on the range type music. You have a great collection of real country.

nastygunz

I grew up listening to them folks along with  Hank Williams, Loretta Lynn, etc.  when I was stationed down south I became a lifelong Hank Junior fan too, I tied on a lot of good drunks listening to him, family tradition, whiskey Bent and Hell bound, :yoyo:

Quote from: JohnP on July 03, 2015, 12:44:10 PM
Country Music sure ain't what it use to be, or maybe we are just getting to damn old.  I have a bunch of the old country music, such as:  Geo Jones, Conway Twitty, Marty Robbins,Kenny Rogers, Don Williams and of course the outlaws Waylon, Willie, Chris and Merle just to name a few.

CCP

This caused me to spend 30min on YouTube watching and listening to some of the old greats of country music.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

JohnP

Richard, if you like I can burn some of these and send them to ya. 
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

riverboss

I watched the rise and fall of gilleys yesterday it was interesting, my brother went there one time and fell in love with it. I bet it was a site to see in person. It made several of the older country greats.

Dale

Quote from: riverboss on July 06, 2015, 03:42:58 AM
I watched the rise and fall of gilleys yesterday it was interesting, my brother went there one time and fell in love with it. I bet it was a site to see in person. It made several of the older country greats.

yes it was...

and lets not forget the stockyards in Ft Worth...
when you step out of the truck you become part of the food chain...