• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Get rich quick!

Started by Hawks Feather, January 23, 2021, 09:28:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawks Feather

It seems like the way to get rich quick right now is to sell reloading components.  I was told to check out Gunbroker about the price primers were selling.  True there are many that are higher, but here are some that are currently listed and have bids.

500 CCI Small Pistol Primers (19 bids) current bid $205.00, 500 CCI Small Pistol Primers (21 bids) current bid $130.00, 500 CCI Small Pistol Primers (11 bids) current bid $155.00, 500 CCI Small Pistol Primers (18 bids) current bid $215.00, 500 Winchester WSR Primers (22 bids) current bid $245.00.

While it is true that no one seems to have any in stock, the last price I found for small rifle primers was around $20 to $25 per 500.  Nothing like a 10X return on your original investment.

All of this being said, it is hard to make a firearm go boom without a primer.

Todd Rahm

It was my understanding that someone bought and set up all the Remington Stuff, and is starting to produce primers. Word was they should be stocking shelves my mud feb?

Not sure how accurate it was, but heard it from two different suppliers.

kyfuzzyface

Yep, I picked up a couple boxes of rile shells from a local gun store the other day one .243 and one 6.5 creedmore
total more than 84. Bucks
Fuzzy

nastygunz

I am holding fast and not buying any ammunition right now. Hopefully things will get back to normal again someday.

msmith

Quote from: nastygunz on January 23, 2021, 04:13:53 PM
I am holding fast and not buying any ammunition right now. Hopefully things will get back to normal again someday.

Same here. I have at least a thousand of small rifle, small pistol, and large pistol primers right now. I should be good until we get back to normal...IF we get back to normal.
Mike

Aut Vinceri Aut Mori

Hawks Feather

I am down to one can of Hornady One Shot Gun Cleaner and since there is none that shows up at my regular place I looked at Hornady’s website.  I found this and thought I would share.

HaMeR

Video was made about 1 month ago.
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

nastygunz

That dude in the second video needs to stop whining while he's making 1.2 million a year in salary!

"As President, Ammunition at Vista Outdoor Inc., Jason R. Vanderbrink made $1,234,351 in total compensation. Of this total $382,212 was received as a salary, $489,813 was received as a bonus, $0 was received in stock options, $319,997 was awarded as stock and $42,329 came from other types of compensation. This information is according to proxy statements filed for the 2020 fiscal year."