• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Sweeeet!

Started by NASA, October 21, 2008, 09:11:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NASA

I went down to Republican HQ today.  I picked up a couple posters I had seen on lawns.  They say, "Another Democrat for McCain".  I taped the posters to both doors on the truck and burned up a half tank of gas driving around during afternoon rush hour.  Boulder, CO is probably the most Liberal city in the U.S., after Hollywood.  You would not believe the reactions I got. The college age kids went nuts. Lots of old folks looked and nodded.  But the car traffic was a hoot.   Everything from thunbs up, to the ugliest stink-eye you could imagine, to soccer moms with a carload of kids flipping me off. :roflmao:   The Libs in this town were, to say the least, outraged.  No one, and I mean no one has political posters on their car in this town.  It's almost a guaranteed trashing of your car.  I wonder if it will be driveable in the morning?   :shrug:  I've got to hit the morning commuters next.  This is too much fun!

HaMeR

That is just too damn funny right there!!!!!!  :roflmao: :roflmao:

:holdon:  Hope you put those on the old beater car NASA!!!!!  :laf: :laf:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

alscalls

AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

NASA

Maybe I can get some bodywork and a new paint job out of this election, lol.   :laf:

pitw

That is just plain funny.  I'd like to ride along.
I say what I think not think what I say.

FinsnFur

Something tells me your serious too Tom :eyebrownod:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

KySongDog

I wonder if Boulder is where the term "the Facist Left" originated.    :wo:

iahntr

That's good stuff !!!  :laugh2: :laugh2:
Love it  :thumb2:   :laf:
Scott

NASA

This morning's cruise got a few reactions.  I did a few laps up and down the three main thoroughfare's and got "verbalized" by a few fanatics.  A college kid on a bicycle stopped alongside me at a signal and screamed "RACIST" over and over until the light turned green.   :laf:    Later on I got a drive-by "RACIST" comment from a faggy looking suit in a Subaru wagon.   Then there was the totally butch matron who rolled down her window and yelled "Traitor" at me.    :roflmao:

My real goal in all this is to try to motivate timid people who are afraid of casting an "unpopular" vote in an ultra-Liberal, Democratic dominated town.  If I can get just a few fence-sitters to " Vote McCain, Dump Hussain", then I have done my job.   :yoyo:

Hawks Feather

So if you are a "Another Democrat for McCain" you are a racist.  And all this time I was just thinking that you were a "smart democrat".    I guess I am wrong again, but I am a republican and have been learning a lot from the television about how wrong I really am.    :innocentwhistle:   After being told (repetedly) how I am wrong for being a repulbican and that I really don't know much, I guess that I will just follow the NRA voting suggestion and vote for some guy named McCain.

Jerry

NASA

Actually, I'm a registered Republican, but these Libtards don't know that.  I do love to see their BP shoot up when they read the poster, though.

If you can find one of these posters at the local GOP Hq, you should join in the fun.  Two weeks left to drive the Libs nuts!     :eyebrow:

Hawks Feather

I just have my LATTA sign out.  I live in a town of 17,000 and with the last name of Latta, everyone knows I am a republican.  Heck, if I put a "Democrate for McCain" sign in my truck the police would stop me the next time that I drive it thinking that it was stolen.    :biggrin:

Jerry

NASA

Ahhh yes, small town intimate knowledge.  I think I've been a city prisoner too long.  Time to get back to the roots.