• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Made my day

Started by NASA, November 01, 2008, 08:25:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NASA

In another post I mentioned how I taped McCain/Palin posters to the doors and tailgate of my truck.  I also mentioned how some of the local libtards like to show their respect for my First Amendment right of freedom of speech.  Well it's all been worth it for what happened today.   As I was going thru a main (busy) intersection of town, there was a group of 6 or 7 grubby, bearded bikers waiting for the light.  As I went thru the intersection they all stood up, straddling their Harleys ...... and saluted me!  That must have moved more than just me, because 2 or 3 cars honked their horns.  I shot them all a peace sign and drove on.  There's still hope for this world.

FinsnFur

Thats funny.
I get a feeling your actually enjoying this Tom :wo:

:laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

NASA

I really am.  Two things give me pleasure, positive signs from like-minded people, and watching the veins pop out on the libtards foreheads when they are stuck behind me in traffic and have to stare at my McCain/Palin poster on the tailgate.  They just twitch and squirm and shake their head, and then flip me off when they see I'm watching them in the mirror.   :roflmao:  To them, it's torture just to see the name of a Republican candidate for "any" office, but find it unbearable to be "forced" to have to stare at a McCain/Palin poster .   :biggrin:   These people are real mental cases and I love to keep their springs wound tight.  Tuesday I will spend cruising the local polling places.  Just doing my job, lol.

p.s.- These are big 3' x 2' posters, not bumper stickers.

Bopeye

Dang NASA, I use to not know what to think about you. I just couldn't get a feel for your loyalties or your way of thinking, however after this, YOU can sit at my table anytime my friend.  :eyebrownod:
You've got some sand dude.  :wink:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

iahntr

:laf: :laf: :laf:  Keep after em !!  :yoyo: :thumb2:
Scott

NASA

I'm not sure what the laws are in other states, but out here you cannot post political signs on public property, or along public highways.  Apparently, the Dems out here think that law only applies to Republicans.  Early this morning I went out and picked up "litter" I found along the highway outside of town.  Cleaned up the center dividers in town, too.  Got about 70 pieces of "trash" off the roadside.  :biggrin: