• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Just Elected new President Obama.....

Started by securpro, November 04, 2008, 10:07:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

securpro

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro

KySongDog

Quote from: securpro on November 04, 2008, 10:07:38 PM
WTF is this country coming to.....

ah hell...... deleted what I said.....its over.  I'm buying ammo and guns.

George Ackley

((WTF is this country coming to.....))

It's senses !

run with it Mr president
Lift Your Truck, Fat Girls Cant Jump

vvarmitr

Quote from: George Ackley on November 04, 2008, 10:50:47 PM
It's senses !

So your saying the USA is no good the way it is & the all wise majority wants it changed.
Well praise allah it's likely to happen!

I was wondering George can you get turbans in camo?  For sure they won't be in Stars & Stripes.

FinsnFur

I'm having suicidal tendencies this morning :sick2:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Silencer

Ashamed of my state, in shock, I'm going to go buy ammo today as well. 

coyote101

Hang on to your guns and wallets fellas............its going to be a wild ride.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

Bopeye

God help us. How do I explain to our kids that just eight years after our towers get crushed by Muslims, America votes a Muslim sympathizer in for Prez.  :doh2:
Did ya see all the muslim nations celebrating. They are happy to see our demise. Kenya where Obama's family is especially happy.  :rolleye:

We are screwed. I did buy another 100 rounds yesterday. Guess I'll go today and buy another hundred or more.  :innocentwhistle:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

KySongDog

Quote from: George Ackley on November 04, 2008, 10:50:47 PM
((WTF is this country coming to.....))

It's senses !

run with it Mr president

In a state where PA Representative John Murtha calls his own people "racist" and "rednecks", I guess ya proved him wrong, eh George?   

browning204

I am also ashamed of my state, but then again NH is just Masshole transplants.

This country wants some change, I can see that some things are not good. But WTF Do we not care about a guy who's life has been to serve his country? Do we forget about 6 years of torture for his country? And what has Obama done? Nothing and probably won't in the future. Well exept raise taxes, bow down to Muslim country and make us lose this war!

We are all screwed!!!
FOXPRO, THE TRUE LEADER IN IMITATION!!!

Obamerica      GOD HELP US!

nastygunz

STOP WHINING YOU BUNCH OF CANDY ASSES AND "CLING TO YOUR GUNS AND RELIGION".......OPRAH FOR SECRETARY OF STATE!!!! :puke:

securpro

It's been almost 24 hrs and I still can't stop shaking from the overdose of adrenaline resulting from my current condition of PISSED OFF AMERICAN SYNDROME or P.O.A.S.  :argh:  I am thinking that a dose of lead and copper combined with a few crazy ass neo-nazi skinhead aryian militia group types may be able to ease my suffering and possibly cure this dreadfull disease..... :confused:
"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro

Frogman

Guys,
       I was so disgusted with the election.  I went hunting this morning figuring that would help get my mind off 4 years with this guy.  The hunt really helped for a little while,

http://www.finsandfur.net/forums/index.php?topic=7012.0

then the nightmare returned.  And I thought the Clinton years were unbearable????

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!